If you’re not afraid of doing your own cooking and you like the idea of your own mountain retreat with some free activities, bike hire and our Active Team on hand to help you book and plan your week of adventures, then why not go self catered?
Save up to £1,700 on each chalet
Book any of our catered chalets in Morzine or Tignes and save up to £1,700. The exact saving is given on the chalet price pages.
You can take a private chalet whether you are a group of 2, or a group of 15! You still get our Active Team, use of mountain and road bikes and an Activity Multipass.
What’s Included for Self Catered?
Your chalet will come fully deep cleaned and your beds made for your arrival. Each guest will also have a free resort Multipass with Aquatic Centre access and use of our mountain and road bikes.
There will be a welcome pack of basic groceries to help you get started, such as tea, coffee sachets, sugar, milk, dish cloths, bin bags and washing up liquid.
- Portes du Soleil Multipass for every summer guest
- Use of our mountain and road bikes (at hotel nearby)
- Beds made for your arrival
- Chalet deep cleaned for your arrival
- Our Active Team on hand (all week) to help you plan your week and book activities
- A Welcome meeting when you arrive
- Welcome pack for your arrival (basic groceries)
- One set bed linen and a towel per person
- End of week chalet clean