Ski Hotel Catering
If you’ve ever whooshed back to your hotel, famished from an afternoon of breathless Alpine carving, you’ll know how important your food and drink is when you’re living on a mountain. It’s something we take as seriously as the snow.
We’re true foodies at heart, so you can expect great things in the kitchen from your hotel chef. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that we pride ourselves on our top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of each week.
We hand-pick and train our staff thoroughly before each season, so we’re sure they’ll deliver cooking you’ll love. A lot of thought goes into our menus, to make sure we keep hungry skiiers happy by making sure each meal is packed with healthy, hearty, high-quality stuff.
Every season we review our menus based on what our guests tell us, and we’ll always make sure we’re keeping up with the latest food trends. As long as you can let us know in advance, we pride ourselves on being able to cater for every guest’s dietary requirements.
In Our Ski Hotels, You’ll Enjoy
- Continental breakfast each day (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Delicious afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes (6 days)
- Our superb 3-course set menus (6 nights)
- Enjoy 3-course à la carte menus in select hotels
- Hungry kids can eat earlier at 5.30pm
- Get a ‘Treat Yourself’ upgrade in Hotel Montana and tuck into 4-course menus and more
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Happy hour and guest-special bar prices
- Highly-trained hotel team to cook, clean and take care of you
Making your life easier
- We’ll meet you at the airport when you fly with us
- Our reps will help you with anything you need in resort
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service can save you money and time on ski/board hire and lessons
- Lift passes delivered straight to you, (if booked with us)
- Social Ski hosting at our main hotels
- Speciality evenings: theme nights, pub quiz, comedy night, pianists