Treat yourself to a brand new luxury 8-bed chalet that sits high up over the village. Enjoy your own hot tub on the terrace, with the village and mountains laid out before you, and feast your eyes on probably the best view in Morzine!
At A Glance
- Luxury alpine chalet (Wi-Fi)
- Sleeps 8: 4 rooms (ensuite)
- Morzine centre: 5 min cycle
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Pleney lifts: 5 min cycle
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub, garden. Amazing views
- Plasma TVs, hairdryers in rooms (Wi-Fi)
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
*Austin gets a free bike hire upgrade so guests get their own bike for 6 days
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners & wine (5 nts)
- Mountain bike hire (free upgrade*)
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
Your home for the week
Chalet Austin is as stylish an alpine retreat as they come. We designed the chalet ourselves and named it after a British design classic: the Austin Healey motor car.
This brand new chalet has been custom-built as a luxury mountain retreat (and the emphasis is on ‘treat’) with its elegant interiors, Italian designer bathrooms and huge floor-to-ceiling windows show off one of the finest panoramic views in Morzine.
The Austin is a very special chalet for eight, offering four bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. Expect a beautiful dining room and lounge with some very unique furnishings made locally in Morzine, alongside stunning views that look out over the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
The Austin enjoys a lofty position perched above Morzine with impressive views. It’s an easy 10-minute walk into town, (around 850m away), or less than 5 mins by bike. If you don’t fancy walking, there’s a free shuttle bus that stops right outside the chalet and will whisk you into the centre in a few minutes. We even offer a free bike hire upgrade, so you get your own bike for 6 days. It’ll make getting around resort easy. And more fun too!
Layout & bedrooms
Social: Lounge, kitchen, dining room with panoramic views of the mountains. There’s an outdoor hot tub and chalet garden. Bedrooms: All ensuite with Italian designer bathrooms (walk-in showers). The two front facing rooms (1 and 2) have large floor to ceiling windows and incredible valley views. The two rear facing bedrooms (3 and 4) have forest and mountain views
Eat, drink and be active
The only thing we enjoy as much as fresh mountain air is freshly-cooked food at the end of a day of energising activity. You can expect the very best from our highly-trained hosts and chefs, because we know that eating and drinking well are essential parts of any active holiday.
Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English or other cooked breakfast options to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast brought in on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back in from the hills and lakes, which you’ll be able to tuck into on five days of your stay. Each of our chalets has its own Nespresso machine supplying fresh coffee on tap to help you stay suitably caffeinated throughout your holiday.
In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious three-course menu, accompanied by free-flowing wines until dessert. All this is served on five nights of your stay, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants on staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days)
- Three course dinners with wine (5 nights)
What's included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow chalet guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?
*Kids Club is located at one of our main hotels.