Chalet Le Petit PhilibertMorzine
Chalet Petit-Philibert is a pretty Savoyard chalet with spectacular views of Le Pleney slopes and just 5 mins walk from the resort centre. The chalet has its own hot tub & sauna and, is next door to our Hotel Philibert so guests can enjoy the hotel bar, its sauna and outdoor pool. All the benefits of a hotel, but in a private chalet!
- Sleeps 15 (7 ensuite rooms)
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Resort centre: 5min walk
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Free bus stop: outside chalet
- Hot tub
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
See our Trip Advisor reviews >
The Chalet Petit-Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard chalet built in local wood and stone and enjoys panoramic views of the mountains of Avoriaz and the ski slopes of Le Pleney in the distance. It’s also run exclusively by us and perfect for skiing groups of friends or family looking for a charming chalet with high-quality facilities on tap.
It enjoys a privileged location, just 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and the best bars and shops in town. For skiing, it’s a quick 5 minute shuttle from outside the chalet (50m to the bus stop) to the main lifts and slopes for ski school and the best skiing that the Portes du Soleil has to offer.
Guests can enjoy the chalet’s own hot tub and the excellent facilities of the hotel; including its sauna, and outdoor heated pool, which is heated in winter and enjoys views of Le Pleney.
The chalet benefits from access to the hotel bar, with its warm and rustic atmosphere and the all-important happy hour for apres-ski. You get all the benefits of a hotel, but in your own private chalet.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Dbl/twin, ensuite bathroom, (shower, WC)
• Bedroom 2: Dbl/twin, bathroom shared with room 3, (shower, bath WC);
Room 2 can interconnect with room 3; or be separated by locking bathroom doors
• Bedroom 3: Dbl/twin, bathroom shared with room 2, (shower, bath WC
• Bedroom 4: Dbl/twin, ensuite bathroom, (shower, WC)
• Bedroom 5: Dbl/twin, ensuite bathroom, (shower, WC)
• Bedroom 6: Triple (3x single), bathroom (shower, bath, WC) shared with Rm 7
• Bedroom 7: Triple (1x dbl, 1x single), bathroom (shower, bath, WC) shared with Rm 6
Petit Philibert is laid out over three floors with seven bedrooms for 16 people. You can get group discounts & free spaces for filling the chalet privately.
On the main floor is a kitchen and dining room with lounge and log burner. Balconies offer sunny alpine views and downstairs is a sauna and outdoor hot tub (on the sun deck) which we know you’ll love! There’s a ski room with boot warmers. All rooms are spacious and can fit a cot.