After a fun-filled, action-packed day on the mountain, we don’t think that there’s anything better than to come back to the mouth-watering aroma of a home-baked cake and the promise of a delicious three-course meal. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
We are true foodies at heart, and you can expect the very best in treats for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chefs and chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
Our Chalet Service
An Alpine chalet or hotel holiday is not just as comfortable as a home-from-home, but far better! Aromas from the kitchen tell you that preparations for the evening meal are well underway, and our attentive staff are on hand to look after you.
Our service includes:
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening dinners (6 nights)
- Welcome toiletries
- Specially trained hosts to look after you
- A FREE Active Pack for all your activities
- Free bike hire and mechanics to keep things rolling
- Active Reps to help organise your week of activities
- Active Kids Clubs (4-12yrs), run at our main hotels
Alpine Elements Chalet Service
Our chalet hosts win praise galore from our guests! We hand-pick our staff for their vibrant and friendly natures and they’ll always be on hand to ensure your holiday runs smoothly.They will lay out breakfast each morning, bake cakes or biscuits for afternoon tea and cook a delicious three-course evening meal for six nights of your week.
For staff day off a simpler continental breakfast is provided, and for dinner you are free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Our hosts will clean the chalet public areas each day (except staff days off) and generally help and look after you as best they can. For reasons of privacy, we do not do a daily bedroom clean and en-suite bathrooms are cleaned once a week, midweek.
Alpine Elements Hotel Service
Our exclusive hotels are run by us and we pride ourselves in creating a relaxed but professional atmosphere with a diligent team always on hand to help in any way they can. We will serve breakfast each morning with yummy cooked options most days; and freshly made cakes or biscuits as you return from the lakes and mountains. In the evenings, we serve a delicious three course evening meal.
For one day a week, our hardworking staff take a day off, so our hotels are only partly staffed. The activities run as normal and a hearty continental breakfast is provided. For dinner, you are free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Sample Chalet Menu
Take a look at our sample chalet menus. Warning - this may make your mouth water.
- Broccoli and Courgette Soup
- Garlic Mushroom Crostini
- Bowl of carrot and coriander soup
- Pork Terrine on Melba Toast with Fig Jam
- Chicken breast, stuffed with Boursin, wrapped in Jambon Cru with Roast Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and White Wine Sauce
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Hassleback Potatoes, Broccoli
- Savoyard Tartiflette, Green Salad, Charcuterie
- Duck Confit, Rosemary Mashed Potato, Pan Fried Courgettes, Red Wine Jus
- Luxury Fish Trio Pie, Pea Puree, Green Beans
- Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Lemon cheesecake with a fruit coulis
- Apple and Berry Crumble
- Tart au Citron, Raspberry Sorbet
We cater for vegetarians and special diets with delicious options. Please tell us before you travel in the ‘Special Requests’ section in your ‘My Holiday’ portal so that our staff can make sure they’ve got you something tasty ready! Supplements apply to special diets, except Vegetarian.