Our catering programme has been operating with great success for almost 20 years. We are true foodies at heart, and you can expect the very best in treats for your stay!
An alpine chalet or hotel holiday is not just as comfortable as a home-from-home, but far better! Aromas from the kitchen tell you that preparations for the evening meal are well under way, and our attentive staff are on hand to look after you.
Our service includes:
- A continental breakfast with cooked breakfast options
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly baked cakes or biscuits
- Three-course evening meals.
- Unlimited wine with dinner, until desert.*
- Specially trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Return flights and transfers (all regional airports)
- Airport ‘Meet and Greet’
- Complimentary chalet toiletries and bath towel
- Dedicated Active Reps to help organise your week of activities
- A complimentary Active Pack worth up to £375 (dep on resort)
- A Mountain bike to use, and mechanics to keep it going!
A Hearty Breakfast
Start the day with a hearty breakfast with a cooked breakfast or hot options to set you up for a day on the mountain. You can expect cereals, porridge, preserves, french pastries, (croissants, pain au chocolate), french bread, breads, fruit, yoghurt, fruit juices plus cooked breakfast options of eggs and other hot items like sausages, bacon, beans, pancakes and bacon rolls with tea, coffee or hot chocolate. On two mornings we offer a Full English and other mornings is hot cooked options.
On your return to the chalet from a great day on the slopes, unwind with afternoon tea or coffee and a freshly baked cake, which is different each day
Our 3-course dinner menu
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked three-course meal with unlimited wine until coffee, which is served on 6 out of 7 nights. After dinner, thoughts don’t turn to washing up and the TV, but to relaxing in an alpine setting, board games in the lounge or a night on the tiles.
For the staff day off (Wednesday or Thursday), breakfast will still be provided on a self-serve basis, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants in the evening. Our resort staff can help groups pre-book a table at local restaurants.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
Alpine Elements 'In Resort' service
As part of our In Resort service our Active Reps and hosts are on hand from the moment you arrive to ensure your bike hire, activities and lift passes are taken care of, and that the active element of your week runs like clockwork.
Our Active Reps will help arrange any extra activities for you and ensure that kids pre-booked into our own complimentary Kids Club have all the procedures taken care of and help you take a load off from and relax from the moment you arrive.
- Useful info
All our chalets and hotels are non-smoking properties
Chalet Rating: Our Chalets are rated using an Alpine Elements Diamond rating system, not to be confused with a hotel "star" rating system.
Group Discounts of up to £100 pp are available, for either sharing or taking sole occupancy of a chalet. See ski groups
Couples & Solos are always welcome in our properties. If you prefer to mix with other couples, solos or small groups, please call us.
- Families & Children in Chalets
All our chalets and hotels welcome families and children.
Child reductions and Kids Ski for Free offers can be seen on our family ski holidays page
*Free wine with chalets only
**Property Restrictions: Please refer to property pages for any catering restrictions or differences to the above.
For example, afternoon tea and cakes are not provided in all our hotels, only Alpine Elements exclusive properties.
Sample Set Menu
- Continental buffet, pancakes & porridge
- Full English cooked Breakfast
- Eggs Benedict
- Scones with Jam and Cream
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Beef Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella Capresé Salad
- Spicy sweetcorn fritters, mixed salad and a fresh mint dressing
- Bowl of carrot and coriander soup
- Chicken and Mushroom Pie with Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans
- Poached salmon, wild rice with vegetables and a tarragon cream sauce
- Duck Leg with Herby Mashed Potatoes and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Mixed Wild Mushroom Pie with Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans
- Chicken Goujons
- Sausage and Mash
- Dark Chocolate Brownie with Pistachio Ice-cream
- Traditional Vanilla and Raspberry Crème Brulee with tulle Biscuits
A selection of complimentary red and white house wine, to enjoy with dinner (chalets only)
Set menus are one choice of starter, main & dessert which changes each evening plus veggie options.
Breakfast includes a full English or other hot options.