After a fun-filled, action-packed day on the mountain, we don’t think that there’s anything better than to come back to the mouth-watering aroma of a home-baked cake and the promise of a delicious three-course meal. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
We are true foodies at heart, and you can expect the very best in treats for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chefs and chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
Our Chalet Service
An Alpine chalet or hotel holiday is not just as comfortable as a home-from-home, but far better! Aromas from the kitchen tell you that preparations for the evening meal are well underway, and our attentive staff are on hand to look after you.
Our service includes:
- Direct flights & transfers (Gatwick, Manch’r, Bristol, Scotland)
- Our airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service
- A transfer to resort (coach or minibus)
- Breakfast each day (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes or biscuits
- Three-course evening meals, with unlimited wine (in chalets) - 6 Nights
- Specially trained hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- A FREE Active Pack for all your activities
- Free bike hire and mechanics nearby to keep things rolling
- Complimentary chalet toiletries / bath towel
- Active Reps to help organise your week of activities
- Active Clubs for 4-17 year olds, run at our main hotels nearby
Alpine Elements Chalet Service
Our chalet hosts win praise galore from our guests! They’re hand-picked for their vibrant and friendly natures and always on hand to help your holiday run as smoothly as they can. They will lay out breakfast each morning, bake cakes or biscuits for afternoon tea and cook a delicious three-course evening meal for five nights of your week.
For staff days off, a simpler continental breakfast is provided and for dinner, you are free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Our hosts will also clean the chalet's public areas for you each day (except staff days off) and generally help and look after you as best they can. For reasons of privacy, we only clean bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites twice a week.
Alpine Elements Hotel Service
Our exclusive Alpine Elements hotels are run by us and we pride ourselves in creating a relaxed but professional atmosphere with a diligent team always on hand to help in any way they can. Our brilliant team will serve breakfast each morning with yummy cooked options and freshly made cakes or biscuits as you return from the lakes and mountains, then prepare a delicious three or five course evening meal.
For staff day off, a continental breakfast is still provided. And for dinner, you’re free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Hotel meal packages:
Hotels Hermine Blanche 5-course evening meals (6 nights)
Hotel Philibert: 5-course evening meals (for 6 nights)
Hotel Chamois D’Or: 3-course evening meals (for 6 nights)*
Hotel Alpina: 3-course evening meals (for 7 nights)
Hotel Folie Deuce: 3-course evening meals (£23pp)
Hotel Plan B: 3-course evening meals (for 6 nights)
Hotel Gelinotte: 5-course evening meals (6 nights)
Hotel Ski D'Or: 5-course evening meals (6 nights)
Hotel Les Dents Blanches: 3-course evening meals (6 nights)
*Chamois D'Or meals are taken at a hotel nearby.
Sample Chalet Menu
Take a look at our sample chalet menus. Warning - this may make your mouth water.
- Broccoli and Courgette Soup
- Garlic Mushroom Crostini
- Bowl of carrot and coriander soup
- Pork Terrine on Melba Toast with Fig Jam
- Chicken breast, stuffed with Boursin, wrapped in Jambon Cru with Roast Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and White Wine Sauce
- Boeuf Bourguignon, Hassleback Potatoes, Broccoli
- Savoyard Tartiflette, Green Salad, Charcuterie
- Duck Confit, Rosemary Mashed Potato, Pan Fried Courgettes, Red Wine Jus
- Luxury Fish Trio Pie, Pea Puree, Green Beans
- Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Lemon cheesecake with a fruit coulis
- Apple and Berry Crumble
- Tart au Citron, Raspberry Sorbet
We cater for vegetarians and special diets with delicious options. Please tell us before you travel in the ‘Special Requests’ section in your ‘My Holiday’ portal so that our staff can make sure they’ve got you something tasty ready! Supplements apply to special diets, except Vegetarian.