After a fun-filled, action-packed day on the mountain, we don’t think that there’s anything better than to come back to the mouth-watering aroma of a home-baked cake and the promise of a delicious three-course meal. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
We are true foodies at heart, and you can expect the very best in treats for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chefs and chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
Our chalet service
An Alpine chalet or hotel holiday is not just as comfortable as a home-from-home, but far better! Aromas from the kitchen tell you that preparations for the evening meal are well underway, and our attentive staff are on hand to look after you.
Our service includes:
- Direct flights and transfers (Gatwick, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh)
- Our airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service
- A transfer to resort (on a coach or minibus)
- A hearty breakfast each day. With cooked options most days
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly baked cakes or biscuits
- Three-course evening meals, with unlimited wine
- Specially trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- A FREE ACTIVE PACK for all your activities
- Free bike hire and mechanics nearby to keep things rolling
- Complimentary chalet toiletries and bath towel
- Dedicated Active Reps to help organise your week of activities
- Active Clubs for 4-16 year olds, running from our hotels nearby.
Sample Chalet Menu
Take a look at our sample chalet menus. Warning - this may make your mouth water.
- • Duck pate, with toast and red onion marmalade
- • Spicy sweetcorn fritters, mixed salad and a fresh mint dressing
- • Carrot and coriander superfood soup with crusty French bread
- • Poached salmon, wild rice with vegetables and a tarragon cream sauce
- • Mediterranean chicken, penne, sautéed vegetables and fresh parmesan shavings
- • Roast chicken with bread sauce, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- • Poached pears with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- • Lemon cheesecake with a fruit coulis
Vegetarian and Special Diets
Delicious vegetarian options and special diets are catered for in all our chalets and hotels. Use the Special Requests area in ‘My Holiday’ after you’ve booked, so our staff can make sure they’ve got you something tasty ready! A supplement may apply to special diets, except Vegetarian which carries no fee.
Alpine Elements Chalet Service
Our chalet hosts win praise galore from our guests! They’re hand-picked for their vibrant and friendly natures and always on hand to help your holiday run as smoothly as they can. They will lay out breakfast each morning, bake cakes or biscuits for afternoon tea and cook a delicious three-course evening meal for five nights of your week.
For staff days off, a simpler continental breakfast is provided and for dinner, you’re free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Our hosts will also clean the chalet's public areas for you each day (except staff days off) and generally help and look after you as best they can. For reasons of privacy, we only clean bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites twice a week.
Alpine Elements Hotel Service
Our exclusive Alpine Elements hotels are run by us and we pride ourselves in creating a relaxed but professional atmosphere with a diligent team always on hand to help in any way they can.
Our brilliant team will serve breakfast each morning with yummy cooked options and freshly made cakes or biscuits as you return from the slopes, then prepare a delicious three-course evening meal, served in our hotel restaurants for five nights.
For staff days off, breakfast is still provided as normal and for dinner, you’re free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.