Hotel Philibert is all about the Savoyard charm, with its beautiful wooden interior that’s as stylish as it is cosy. It’s in a great spot in Morzine and you can even take a wintry dip in the outdoor (heated) swimming pool, or soothe those weary ski-legs in the Jacuzzi hot-tub and sauna.
- Sleeps 48 in 19 ensuite rooms
- Shops & bars <5 mins walk
- Ski lifts 10 min walk / 5 min bus
- Free bus stop outside
- Hot tub & Sauna
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Bar & Lounge; Restaurant (Wi-fi)
- Ski Room; Boot Warmers
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Hotel hosts; reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 5 course à la carte dinners (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Social Ski Hosting
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
About Hotel Philibert
The Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard hotel, lovingly crafted from local wood and stone. It’s run exclusively by us and enjoys some of the best views in Morzine from its position high above the town centre (while still only 5 minutes walk to the centre of town). Enjoy wonderful views of the ski slopes of Le Pleney in the distance and the mountains of Avoriaz behind.
It’s a quick 5-minute shuttle from just outside the chalet to the main lifts - and the best skiing that the Portes du Soleil has to offer. Stepping outside, we’re lucky that you have the choice to catch the Morzine bus on one side of the street or the Avoriaz bus on the other side. Not many places have the Avoriaz lifts at Les Prodains a direct shuttle ride away.
We also have have the ‘Chalet Petit-Philibert next door. It’s perfect for groups of 12-15 who want the extra privacy of a chalet, but with all the facilities and perks of a hotel. Why not try the Philibert in Summer?
Facilities and bedrooms
This fully equipped alpine hotel has its own Wellness Suite, with an outdoor heated swimming pool which is great for wintry dips; and inside our wellness suite we have a sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub. The hotel reception can help with organising massages and therapies while you’re staying with us.
Expect free guest Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and an assortment of bedrooms, family rooms and junior suites with a cosy lounge, licensed bar, (complete with happy hour!), and a roaring fireplace offering stunning views of the mountains… perfect relaxation for convivial evenings-in with fellow alpine-loving guests.
Bedrooms...take your pick
If you’re a group booker of 6+, you may be able to get free spaces by taking triple and/or quad bedrooms. Call our sales team for more. The hotel has 19 beautifully decorated bedrooms. Almost all rooms enjoy the sun during the day, a balcony and spectacular views of Avoriaz or the Pleney ski slopes in the distance.
We offer a variety of twin, double and triple bedrooms with Junior Suites and 4 or 5-bed family rooms. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi access throughout.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony.
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Junior Suite (4): 1 double, 2 single pull-out beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Junior Suite (5): 1 double, 1 single, 2 single pull-out beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, Balcony
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment (1 double, 1 triple) plus living area, shower, WC, balcony