Close your eyes. Try and picture the perfect wooden Savoyard chalet, bursting with charm, beautifully stylish decor and cosy furnishings. Now open them. Welcome to the Hotel Philibert! It’s in a great spot on Morzine’s ‘sunny side’ with spectacular views of the Pleney ski slopes and just 5 mins walk into the centre of resort. You can even take a wintry dip in the outdoor (heated) swimming pool, or soothe those weary ski-legs in our Jacuzzi hot-tub and sauna.
- Daily breakfast (cooked & continental)
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3 course à la carte dinners
- Includes airport transfers
- Our super hotel staff!
- Sauna & Hot Tub
- Outdoor heated pool
Your home for the week
The Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard hotel, lovingly crafted from local wood and stone. It is run exclusively by us and enjoys some of the best views in Morzine (of the ski slopes and village) from its lofty position above the resort centre. The Phili’ is only a 5 minute walk to Morzine centre where you’ll find the best bars in town and all the ski and snowboard shops. To get to the lifts, it’s a 5-minute free bus ride, which stops very close to the hotel.
The Philibert enjoys a unique location which offers better choice for skiing: You have the choice of catching the Morzine bus (for the Super Morzine lifts or Pleney ski area); or the Avoriaz bus for direct access to the Portes du Soleil - and both stop outside the hotel. Not many places in Morzine have such choice from outside the front door!
Why not try the Philibert in Summer?
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day to the hotel’s leisure facilities and take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it. The hotel’s sauna and hot tub are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away; or dip into our outdoor heated pool and enjoy the spectacular views of Morzine and the Pleney ski slopes in the distance.
Our hotel reception can help with organising massage and therapies and of course you can expect afternoon tea with freshly made cakes, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a cosy lounge complete with its own bar (and happy hour!) with a roaring log fireplace. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a well-earned drink or two with your friends before dinner in the restaurant next door
Bedrooms...take your pick
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. We have some premium rooms which can be booked for a small supplement and some rooms have small living areas with sofas that can convert to extra beds for bigger child discounts.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Junior Suite (4): 1 double, 2 single pull-out sofa-beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Junior Suite (5): 1 double, 1 single, 2 single pull-out sofa-beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, Balcony
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment (1 double, 1 triple) plus living area, shower, WC, balcony
- Boutique hotel in Morzine's ‘Sunny side’
- Up to 48 beds in 19 en-suite bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course dinners
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more]
- A Bubbly reception and our hotel service all week
- Super Morzine Lifts: 5-6 min free bus ride
- Avoriaz Lifts: 5-6 min free bus ride
- Shops & bars: 5 mins walk
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa with hot tub & sauna
- Ski slope views of Le Pleney
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Free parking for guests, on site