Close your eyes. Try and picture the perfect wooden Savoyard chalet, bursting with charm, beautifully stylish decor and cosy furnishings. Now open them. Welcome to the Hotel Philibert! Our boutique alpine hotel enjoys a fantastic location on Morzine’s ‘sunny side’ with spectacular views of the Pleney ski slopes and just 5 mins walk into the centre of resort. You can even take a wintry dip in the outdoor (heated) swimming pool, or soothe those weary ski-legs in our Jacuzzi hot-tub and sauna.
- Hotel Philibert: 10% Off Most Dates: Use Code 'SAVE10'
- Sleeps: 48 (19 en-suite rooms)
- Resort centre: 5 min walk
- Ski lifts & slopes: free bus (5-10 mins)
- Hotel bar & lounge
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Hot tub & Sauna
- Lovely ski slope views
- Boot warmers
- 7Nts Accommodation
- Hotel service and reps & staff
- Bubbly reception
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 5 course dinner (6 nights)
- Bathrobes & welcome toiletries
- Our ‘On the Snow’ Service
- Use of hotel spa
Your home for the week
The Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard hotel, perfectly charming and lovingly crafted from local wood and stone. It is run exclusively by us, for snow-loving Brits in Winter and comes with an enhanced level of service, as an Alpine Plus Hotel.
Along with all the traditional charm we’ve added plenty of modern comforts, so you can enjoy the hotel’s hot tub and sauna inside, and a heated pool outside which offers spectacular sunny alpine views.
Our hotel enjoys some of the best views in Morzine (of the ski slopes and village) from its lofty position above the resort centre. The Phili’ is only a 5 minute walk to Morzine centre where you’ll find the best bars in town and all the ski and snowboard shops. Philibert in Summer?
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day to the hotel’s leisure facilities and take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it. The hotel’s sauna and hot tub are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away; or dip into our outdoor heated pool and enjoy the spectacular views of Morzine and the Pleney ski slopes in the distance.
Our hotel reception can help with organising massage and therapies and of course you can expect afternoon tea with freshly made cakes, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a cosy lounge complete with its own bar (and happy hour!) with a roaring log fireplace. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a well-earned drink or two with your friends before dinner in the restaurant next door
Bedrooms...take your pick
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Junior Suite (4): 1 double, 2 single pull-out sofa-beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Junior Suite (5): 1 double, 1 single, 2 single pull-out sofa-beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, Balcony
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment (1 double, 1 triple) plus living area, shower, WC, balcony
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. We have some premium rooms which can be booked for a small supplement and some rooms have small living areas with sofas that can convert to extra beds for child discounts.</a.
- Boutique hotel on Morzine's ‘Sunny side’
- Up to 48 beds in 19 en-suite bedroom
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more]
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast,
- Afternoon tea & cakes,
- A Bubbly welcome reception,
- 5 course Signature dinners, a la carte,
- Canapes & pre dinner drinks,
- Alpine Plus Hotel Service ,
- Bathrobes and Welcome toiletries,
- Lifts and slopes 10 min walk or 5 min by bus,
- Resort Centre: less than 5 min’ walk,
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa with hot tub & sauna
- Ski slope views of Le Pleney
- Wi-Fi in all rooms, hairdryers
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Free parking for guests, on site