Alpine Plus Chalet Catering
We set very high standards in our Alpine Plus chalets and hotels, and the food and drink is no exception. You can expect the very best from our highly-trained Alpine Plus hotel chefs and chalet hosts, because we know that eating and drinking well are essential parts of any ski holiday.
We’re true foodies at heart, so you can expect the very best in chalet catering for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that all our talented hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of each week.
We take it up a notch with the food in our Alpine Plus properties, so take a look at what you get to enjoy...
We no longer classify our chalets with a ‘Premium Plus’ label. All our chalets are rated 3 to 5 diamonds which is a unique Alpine rating; and now operate the same level of service.
In Alpine Plus Chalet you’ll enjoy...
- Bubbly reception and canapés on arrival evening
- Hot tubs and sauna for soothing those limbs
- Hearty continental breakfast each day (7 days) with cooked breakfast (3 days)
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly-baked cakes or biscuits (6 days)
- Five-course Signature menus (6 nights)
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés (as a 1st course) for 6 nights
- After-dinner coffee, chocolates & port (as a 5th course) for 6 nights
- Specially chosen house wines from our sommelier with dinner (chalets)
- Chunky bathrobes and welcome toiletries
- Our Service with highly trained hosts & hotel chefs
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
Making Your Life Easier
- We’ll meet you at the airport for your complimentary transfer
- Specially trained hosts to take care of you in resort
- The cheapest ski & board hire using our ski shop aggregator
- Lift passes ordered with us delivered straight to your chalet for arrival
- Our 'On the Snow' service helps you in resort with lessons & passes ordered through us