A great ski chalet for up to 15 persons. Located within 200 metres of a very popular après-ski bar in Méribel Mussillon and within 10 minutes' walk of the centre. The chalet is just outside the bustle of the village centre and the shuttle bus stops outside - so getting to the slopes is quick and easy.
- Sleeps: 15 (7 en-suite rooms)
- Apres ski bars: 200m (2 mins)
- Meribel centre: 10 mins walk
- Ski lifts & slopes: 5/6 mins by free bus
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
About Chalet Victoria
The Victoria is a cosy and welcoming ski chalet with a light and spacious living room boasting impressive views of the mountains and ski slopes of Roc de Fer from its floor-to-ceiling windows.
It’s a cosy and welcoming ski chalet with a bright and spacious living room. Settle into the chalets’ comfy sofas after skiing and enjoy a roaring log fire with your cake and afternoon tea; or head out to the sun terrace and soak up the spectacular views of Méribel and its mountains in the afternoon sun
We love the chalets’ large south-facing terrace and exposed wooden beams which create a wonderfully cosy atmosphere and help to make it a very atmospheric ski retreat.
- Room 1: Double with bath/wc
- Room 2: Single or small/ "L shaped" twin with bath/wc.
- Room 3: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 4: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 5: Twin with bath/wc, under eaves
- Room 6: Twin with bath/wc, under eaves
- Room 7: Triple, sleeps 2-3 with bath/wc, under eaves
- Sleeps: 15 in 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Slopes & lifts: 5 mins by free resort bus (bus stop outside chalet)
- Shops & bars of Méribel centre: 10 min walk / 5 mins by bus
- Boot & ski storage
- Wi-Fi enabled