A very popular and well known ski chalet for 15 persons with a great location for après-ski bars.
- Sleeps: 13-15 people (7 rooms)
- Apres ski bars: 4-5 min walk (200m)
- Resort Centre: 10 min walk
- Ski slopes: 5 mins by bus
- Free bus stop: Outside
- Incredible views
- Comfy lounge & open fire
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Ski & boot room
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Airport transfer: 2Hr 30m
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet hosts & reps
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3 course evening meals (5 nts)
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About Chalet Victoria
Located next door to Chalets Camelia and Camarine, the Victoria is an attractive and welcoming chalet, with a light and bright interior and impressive views of the mountains and ski slopes of Roc de Fer in the distance. The living area is our favourite feature of this chalet.
Light, bright and very spacious, it offers spectacular views over the Méribel valley and mountains from its many windows. Settle into the comfy sofas in front of a warming log fire and enjoy our afternoon teas and three course dinners.
You’ll love the large south-facing terrace and exposed wooden beams which create a wonderfully cosy atmosphere and helps make this chalet one of our favourites!
The bedrooms are traditionally furnished and all have an en suite bathroom with toilet.