A Premium Plus, 12-bed ski chalet with superb views of Morzine from its elevated position. Lovely open plan interior and a hot tub and sauna to enjoy some post ski recuperation
- Save £1000 as a Private Chalet
- Sleeps: 12 (6 rooms)
- Super Morzine lifts: 5 min walk
- Shops & bars: 5 min walk
- Hot tub
- Boot warmers
- Flights & Transfers (1 hour)
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Aperitifs and canapés
- 5 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Your home for the week
Chalet Delphine is a Premium Plus ski chalet on the sought after ‘sunny side’ of Morzine with superb views over the mountains. Complete with hot tub and sauna, the chalet enjoys a central location for quick access to the Super Morzine ski lifts (5-6 mins walk).
A highlight of the chalet is its open-plan sitting-dining room with central fireplace, and large dining table where your meals will be served. There are six ensuite bedrooms for 12 guests, beautifully decorated in an alpine style. Many rooms offer mountain views from their balconies. The mezzanine area doubles up as a children’s play area during family weeks.
Layout and bedrooms
Six spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Lounge, kitchen, dining room, central fireplace, hot tub, sauna and bootroom. The large balcony has panoramic views of the slopes. Mezzanine area doubles as a children’s play area. Some rooms can fit a cot - please request at time of booking. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week in line with our Covid-19 policy.
- Rm 1 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC).
- Rm 2 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), balcony - sunny aspect.
- Rm 3 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), balcony - sunny aspect.
- Rm 4 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), sun terrace access.
- Rm 5 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), sun terrace access.
- Rm 6 Twin/Dbl ensuite bedroom (Bath, shower, WC), sun terrace access.