Travel, Medical & Sports Insurance
With Cover for Covid-19
It is a condition of booking that you and each of your party have adequate travel / medical insurance with active sports cover for your needs; and that it includes cover for cancellation and cutting your trip short.
We offer a policy that covers our recommended minimum requirements including all of the above and additional cover for cancellation due to Covid-19.
Enhanced Covid Cover
We also recommend that you have insurance with equivalent cover to our [endorsed] policy for your trip being cancelled or cut short due to Covid-19: One that refunds your accommodation, excursions and travel costs and that will allow you to claim if you are held in quarantine based on a suspicion that you (or someone booked to travel with you) has been exposed to Covid. This does not include quarantine on a general/geographic level or for the wider population or where you are travelling to
- Cover if you need to cancel your holiday due to you or anyone named on your policy testing positive for Covid-19. (applicable to the Gold policy only)
- Cover if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need medical treatment abroad. (applicable to Bronze, Silver Gold & Longstay policies)
- Cover if you fall ill with Covid-19 abroad and need to be repatriated to the UK. (applicable to Bronze, Silver Gold & Longstay policies)
- Denial of boarding (inbound only) cover for extra accommodation and return transport at the earliest possible date based on medical or local authority advice, up to the limits stated in the Policy wording, due to having or being suspected of having an infectious disease (including Covid-19). (applicable to the Gold policy only)
Please Remember - There is no cover on any of our First Travel policies if you travel against the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), government, local authority, or medical advice.
Please ask to see a copy of our policy terms to satisfy yourself of its suitability to you. Or look them up on the links below.
Taking out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip is a really good idea as cover for pre-departure cancellation starts from the policy issue date, that is, when you have paid for the policy. This means you’ll have cover to recoup your costs if you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling.
A policy to suit you
- Annual policies or single trip cover
- Policies for couples - which may be friends of any sex
- Family policies cover up to 8 children (not necessarily blood-related), but must be under the age of 19 at holiday
- Available to any nationality
Check it suits your needs:
Before buying your own policy please ask to see the limits and benefits that our own [endorsed] policy provides, and be sure to satisfy yourself that your own [sourced] policy provides an adequate level of cover, including Covid-19.
Although we offer a policy which covers our recommended minimum requirements, you must satisfy yourself that our [endorsed] policy will suit your needs and the type of skiing and activities you intend to do. We cannot be held responsible for having inadequate cover, even if you choose to take our [endorsed] policy. If you take out our policy, please note you are not covered until the premium has been paid. We regret that we cannot give refunds for unused insurance policies once the premium has been paid.
Please refer to our terms & conditions for more on insurance.
Our lift passes do not include Carre Neiges insurance as standard, so please request this (in writing as a special request) on booking, if you would like Carre Neiges.