Short on time but crave an adventure? Then try a weekend to the French Alps for maximum adventure and relaxation.
-Book early for our best prices guaranteed!
-UK to Resort - just 3½ Hours
-Free bike hire & activities
-Call 0844 770 4070 for the best quote
Adventure Weekends from £395
Our active weekends suit everybody, from adrenaline seekers to couples and sight see-ers! Most of our resorts are just 1 hour from the airport, and we offer free mountain bike hire, walking liftpass and a multi-activity pass so you can cram maximum adventure into your short break away. See resort info for more.
- Flights & Transfers
- 3 or 4 Nights /Hotel Accommodation
- Cooked /Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon Tea
- 3-course evening meal
- A Free Activities Multipass
- Pedestrian Liftpass
- 3 days Mountain or Road Bike Hire
Over 80 Activities to try!
Free Activities Included:
In Morzine and Les Gets our weekends include the following activities free of charge: Mountain or Road Bike Hire (2014/15 Specialised bikes). Plus a free Active Pack with a pedestrian Liftpass, (25 lifts), access to biking and walking trails (850Km), biking and walking trail maps & route cards and a Multi Activity Pass for access to: two fresh water swimming lakes, five cultural sites, tennis courts, ice skating rinks, skate parks, football, Aquatic Centre and wellness, 3 tourist road trains, Inter-resort shuttle buses, museums and culture sites
Free Bike Hire
We include free mountain bike hire with this package. Brand new 2014/15 Specialised bikes. The Specialized Hardrock is a classic lightweight mountain bike with beefy front suspension and hydraulic disc brakes. Perfect for cruisers and hard-hitting trail riders!
Top things to do:
- World Class Mountain bike trails for all levels. More than 1000kms of marked bike trails
- Extensive walking using 25 chair lifts and cable cars to cover many miles of scenic routes and reach high vantage points easily. Up to 850km of walking trails.
- Join one of our guided walks for a 2 or 4-hour walk through spectacular mountain scenery.
- Go swimming, see museums, try ice skating, tennis and more - free on our multi-activity pass.
- Try Watersports such as White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Hydrospeeding, Waterskiing & Wakeboard (pay for locally)
- Try Mountain sports such as Climbing, Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Mountain Boarding, Summer Skiing*
- And also Paragliding, The Luge, Quad Bikes, Adventure Park, Devil Karts and many children's activities
- Excellent eating, good nightlife, sightseeing and shopping
- Hot sunshine and activities for relaxation - swimming, horse riding and tennis!
19.00: Flight departs London
21.20: Flight arrives local time
21.50: Transfer departs
23.00: Arrive at Hotel for last orders!
09.00: Lifts open, Activities start
17.00: Mountain closes
17.30: Afternoon tea & cakes
20.00: 3-course dinner, wine in chalets
09.00: Activities as normal, all day
17.30: Transfer departs resort
20.30: Flight departs for the UK