Chalet MiraLa Plagne
A newly built, luxury penthouse chalet-apartment for 12 in the popular Plagne 1800 ski village. With an almost ski-to-door location, doorstep to the après ski bars and a chalet sauna and hot tub on the sun terrace, this is a very premium ski retreat for those looking for a stylish holiday in superior comfort.
- Penthouse Chalet for 12 (6 en-suite rooms)
- Ski slopes: 100m (2 min walk)
- Shops & bars: on doorstep
- Hot tub
- boot warmers
- Ski slope views
- 7Nts Accommodation
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly reception and Bathrobes
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (6 nights)
- Wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Chalet
Newly built for the 18/19 ski season and furnished to a high specification, this brand new chalet-apartment enjoys a sunny aspect and ski slope views from its central location. Situated just 100-150 metres from the slopes, it’s easy to access the best skiing and to connect with the extended Paradiski area.
Inside the chalet is a private sauna and an open plan living and dining room with fabulous panoramic mountain and ski slope views from its wrap-around balconies. With luxurious seating, opulent furnishings and chalet treats from the kitchen - it’s the perfect chill out retreat for cosy evenings in, or convivial mealtimes with our likeminded snow loving guests.
Choose from a mixture of twin and double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom and many with balcony and ski slope views.
- Open plan lounge, dining room with large wrap-around balcony and ski slope views. Sauna
- Bedroom 1: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC, ski slope views
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC, ski slope views
- Bedroom 3: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC, ski slope views
- Bedroom 4: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC, small balcony
- Bedroom 5: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC
- Bedroom 6: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink WC
The Food and Wine
This is a Premium Plus luxury chalet so you can enjoy some extra special touches for your holiday like a Bubbly reception on arrival, bathrobes and slippers and our 5 course menus. And don’t forget our sumptuous breakfasts and afternoon teas with freshly made cakes to greet you as you come off the mountain.