Close your eyes. Try and picture the perfect wooden Savoyard chalet, bursting with charm, beautifully stylish decor and cosy furnishings. Now open them. Welcome to the Hotel Philibert!
Along with all the traditional charm we’ve added plenty of modern comforts, so you can enjoy the hotel’s jacuzzi and sauna inside, and a heated pool outside which offers spectacular sunny alpine views. Close to bars and shops and only 5 mins by free bus to the lifts and trails, it’s perfect for an alpine summer break in the sun.
At A Glance
- Sleeps 48: 19-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre: <5 mins (450m)
- Lifts & trails: <5 min cycle
- Bar & lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Hot tub, Sauna
- Pool & mini-gym
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
- Limited lifts open 23 Jun
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 5 course dinners (5 nts)
- Mountain & road bike hire
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
About Hotel Philibert
The Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard hotel run exclusively by us. This friendly hotel enjoys plenty of sunshine from its elevated position in the town. It’s also in a great spot for the bars and shops, and only 5 mins by (free) bus to the lifts and trails - if you want to save your feet for the mountains!
Start each day right with a proper breakfast before a day in the fresh mountain air. Then, as you return from a fun-filled day in the hills - treat yourself to our afternoon teas with freshly baked cakes before a mouth-watering five-course meal in our restaurant, (included for 5 nights).
We run the hotel as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the summer. If you’ve children who want to blow off some steam then our inclusive Active Kids Club is right at hand, and we also have our bike workshop and mechanics should you need them.
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day to the hotel’s leisure facilities and take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it. The hotel’s sauna and hot tub are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away; or dip into our outdoor heated pool, stretch out on a sun lounger and enjoy the spectacular views of Morzine in the sun.
Once you’re ready to head out (with or without the kids!) our activity team are there to hook you up with all the fun and adventure you can handle, setting you up for high-altitude, high-adrenaline high adventure.
Bedrooms...take your pick
The hotel has 19 beautifully decorated bedrooms. Almost all rooms enjoy the sun during the day, a balcony and spectacular views of Avoriaz or the Pleney ski slopes in the distance. We offer a variety of twin, double and triple bedrooms with Junior Suites and 4 or 5-bed family rooms. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Junior Suite (4): 1 double, 2 single pull-out beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Junior Suite (5): 1 double, 1 single, 2 single pull-out beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, Balcony
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment (1 double, 1 triple) plus living area, shower, WC, balcony
Eat, drink and get active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious five-course menu, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days)
- Five course dinners (5 nights)
Get stuck in...to the activities
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow hotel guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?
What’s included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.