Close your eyes. Try and picture the perfect wooden Savoyard chalet, bursting with charm, beautifully stylish decor and cosy furnishings. Now open them. Welcome to the Hotel Philibert!
Along with all the traditional charm we’ve added plenty of modern comforts, so you can enjoy the hotel’s jacuzzi and sauna inside, and a heated pool outside which offers spectacular sunny alpine views. Close to bars and shops and only 5 mins by free bus to the lifts and trails, it’s perfect for an alpine summer break in the sun.
At A Glance
- Sleeps 48: 19-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre: <5 mins (450m)
- Lifts & trails: <5 min cycle
- Bar & lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Hot tub, Sauna & Pool
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 5 course dinners (5 nts)
- Mountain & road bike hire
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
*This hotel is open in June for hotel-only (B&B) on Booking.com. Before June 29, limited lifts are open. For holidays over week: June 23-30 (only) we are offering a special tailored Active Pack. Holidays after June 30 will resume with our normal Active Pack.
About Hotel Philibert
Hotel Philibert is a beautiful and rustic hotel, with a homely chalet-style of welcome. We run the hotel as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the summer. If you’ve children who want to blow off some steam then our inclusive Active Kids Club is right at hand, and we also have a bike workshop and mechanics onsite, should you need them.
We love it for its great food, its quick access to town and the outdoor pool with sun terrace and views of Morzine. Its run by a brilliant team of hard working, mountain-mad staff who pride themselves on giving you the very best food and treats for your stay...and a local knowledge of all the activities so you make the most of your week away.
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day to the hotel’s leisure facilities and take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it. The hotel’s sauna and hot tub are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away; or dip into our outdoor heated pool, stretch out on a sun lounger and enjoy the spectacular views of Morzine in the sun.
Once you’re ready to head out (with or without the kids!) our activity team are there to hook you up with all the fun and adventure you can handle, setting you up for high-altitude, high-adrenaline high adventure.
The Philibert enjoys a lofty location above Morzine with plenty of sunshine (on Morzines’ sunny side) and great views of the resort. It’s also in a good spot for quick access to the bars and shops in the centre (5 mins by foot) and only 5 mins by (free) resort bus to the lifts and trails, or a few mins cycle.
Bedrooms...take your pick
The hotel has 19 beautifully decorated bedrooms. Almost all rooms enjoy sunny balconies and spectacular views of Avoriaz or the Pleney ski slopes and bike tracks in the distance. We offer a variety of rooms, each with en-suite bathroom, satellite TV (some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Junior Suite: (4 and 5 bed suites) 1 double, 2 or 3 single or pull-out beds, living area, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Two-bedroom luxury apartment (1 double, 1 triple) plus living area, shower, WC, balcony
Eat, drink and be active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious five-course menu, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days) - Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days) - Five course dinners (5 nights)
More on Catering >
What's included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow chalet guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?