If you’re looking for a 10 bed, centrally located chalet - complete with hot tub and close to the ski lifts - then chalet Télébenne should be at the top of your list! This modern chalet has five ensuite bedrooms and enjoys some incredible views of Morzine’s bustling centre from its elevated position. You can while away the apres-ski hours in the chalet hot tub, with one of the most interesting vistas’ in town!
- Sleeps: 10-11 (5 ensuite rooms)
- Morzine centre: 5-10 min walk
- Bars and shops: 5 min walk
- Super Morzine lifts: 5 min walk
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Ski & boot room
- Europe's largest ski area: 650 kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3 course dinners (6 nights)
- Free flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About Chalet Télébenne
Chalet Télébenne is a modern and bright chalet with spectacular views of the resort and its mountains, including the ski slopes of Le Pleney in the distance.
The Télébenne is an ideal choice for couples or groups to share. You’ll enjoy cosy evenings in front of a log burning fire with a slice of apres-ski cake before our excellent three course dinners*. Add to this, the chalets’ stunning mountain views from its sunny aspect balconies and the atmosphere is pretty hard to beat.
*We serve dinner at the Hotel Hermine Blanche restaurant, 4 mins walk from the chalet.
Bedrooms...take your pick
- Room 1 (Ground Floor): Twin/Dbl with bath/wc and terrace (can take an extra bed)
- Room 2 (First Floor): Twin/Dbl with shower/wc
- Room 3 (Second Floor): Twin/Dbl with shower /wc and balcony
- Room 4 (Second Floor): Twin/Dbl with shower /wc and balcony
- Room 5 (Second Floor): Twin/Dbl with shower /wc