If you’re looking for a 10 bed ski chalet in the centre of Morzine (with a hot tub and sauna) then the Télébenne should be at the top of your list! This is one of our most atmospheric chalets, for its sunny and panoramic views of Morzine which are further accentuated from its elevated position. This chalet will certainly tick most boxes!
- Sleeps: 10 (5 en-suite rooms)
- Super Morzine Lifts: 5-10 min walk
- Shops/bars: 5-10min walk
- Free bus stop: Near chalet
- Hot tub
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
Chalet Télébenne is a lovely, bright and modern ski chalet - near to the centre of resort, and only 5 mins walk to the Super Morzine lifts. It has some of the best views in Morzine laid out before you, so feast your eyes on the panoramic vistas of the Pleney slopes and mountains from the lounge and dining room. Or, soak away in the hot tub and watch the world go by.
The chalet has five bedrooms over three floors with sunny balcony views. The open plan lounge and dining room enjoys plenty of light from floor-to-ceiling windows and a large balcony with a mountain vista makes this a truly atmospheric ski chalet.
After a great day’s skiing or boarding, come back to the chalet and take a well earned breather in the chalets’ own sauna and hot tub. All of which are best enjoyed after a slice (or two) of our freshly baked cakes for afternoon tea. In the evenings you’ll enjoy board games in front of a log fire or perhaps some apres-ski drinks at the bars nearby, before our rather brilliant chalet host serves a scrumptious three course dinner and wine for six nights a week.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: (Ground floor): Twin/Dbl with en-suite bath, sink, WC, sun terrace
• Bedroom 2: (1st Floor): Twin/Dbl with en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): Twin/Dbl with en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony
• Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor): Twin/Dbl with en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony
• Bedroom 5 (2nd Floor): Twin/Dbl with en-suite shower, sink, WC
You can get group discounts & free spaces for filling the chalet privately on select dates of the season.
Télébenne has five spacious ensuite bedrooms for 10 people. On the main floor is a kitchen and dining room with a lounge and log burner. Its balconies offer panoramic alpine views in the sunshine and downstairs is a sauna and outdoor hot tub (on the sun deck) which we know you’ll love! There’s a ski room with boot warmers. All rooms can fit a cot.