Chalet CapellaLa Plagne
A newly built chalet-apartment for 12 in the popular Plagne 1800 ski village. With an almost ski-to-door location, doorstep to the après ski bars and a chalet sauna, this is a very premium ski retreat for those looking for a stylish holiday in superior comfort.
- Save £1000 as a Private Chalet
- Sleeps: 12 (6 rooms)
- Ski slopes: 100m (2 min walk)
- Shops & bars: on doorstep
- Boot warmers
- Ski slope views
- Flights & Transfers (2hr 30min)
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Aperitifs and canapés
- 5 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Chalet
Newly built for the 18/19 ski season and furnished to a high specification, this brand-new chalet-apartment enjoys sunny, ski slope views from its central location. Situated just 100-150 metres from the slopes, it is very easy to access the best skiing and to connect with the extended Paradiski area which spans over into the resort of Les Arcs.
With luxurious seating, opulent furnishings and chalet treats from the kitchen - it’s the perfect chill out retreat for cosy evenings in, or convivial mealtimes with our likeminded snow loving guests.
Choose from a mixture of twin and double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom and many with balcony and ski slope views.
- Chalet-apartment with open plan lounge & dining room./li>
- Bedroom 1: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, ski slope views
- Bedroom 3: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 4: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, mountain views
- Bedroom 5: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, small balcony, ski slope views
- Bedroom 6: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, ski slope views
The Food and Wine
This is a Premium Plus luxury chalet so you can enjoy some extra special touches for your holiday like a Bubbly reception on arrival, bathrobes and slippers and our 5 course menus. And don’t forget our sumptuous breakfasts and afternoon teas with freshly made cakes to greet you as you come off the mountain.