Chalet PanoramiqueLa Plagne
The Panoramique is a 4 diamond chalet, and so named for its incredible views. The chalet is situated close to the centre of Plagne Villages (2052m) and you can ski from the door and be on La Plagnes’ finest and most snow-sure slopes within seconds. The chalet sleeps 12-14 and has a hot tub and sauna. All in all, a stylish ski retreat with slopeside access in France's 4th largest ski area.
- Sleeps 14
- Shops & bars: 1-2min walk
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
Chalet Panoramique is a cosy home-from-home, with exposed wooden beams, an open fireplace and balconies with stunning views of the mountains and slopes laid out before you.
Panoramique will give you that perfect ‘skiing-atmosphere’ as it places you in the thick of the action, with a slopeside location so you can make the most of the excellent Paradiski area. Plagne Village is a great choice for everyone: from families and beginners looking for easy doorstep skiing and a village atmosphere; to more advanced skiers, powder riders and snowboarders who want ‘Route-One’ access to the best slopes in France's 4th largest ski area.
The chalet has elevated views of the slopes which are perfect for checking the conditions in the morning as you tuck into our legendary cooked breakfasts, or ‘people-watching’ skiers in the afternoon sun. Look forward to a dip in the chalet hot tub or sauna when you return; and return you will - because waiting for you will be a slice (or two) of freshly made cake for afternoon tea before a superb 3 course meal and wine for six nights a week.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Double en-suite bath, shower, sink, WC, double aspect windows, 270° piste views, shared balcony
• Bedroom 2: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, double aspect windows, 270° piste views, shared balcony
• Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3: Double en-suite bath, shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4: Twin/Triple (3 single beds) en-suite shower, sink, WC. Room accessed by narrow, steep stairs
• Bedroom 5: Small Double en-suite shower, sink, WC & balcony (superb views)
• Bedroom 6: Twin/Triple (1 double & 1 single bed) en-suite shower, sink, WC
Sleeps 14 in six en-suite bedrooms group free spaces for filling all beds in the chalet. On the main floor is a sitting room and open fireplace with panoramic views of the slopes from its sunny aspect balconies, Internet TV, Wi-Fi, board games and ipod dock. Up one level is a dining room. Downstairs is a hot tub, chalet sauna and ski room with boot warmers. Most rooms can fit a cot.