Chalet PanoramiqueLa Plagne
The Panoramique is a 4 diamond chalet, so named for its incredible mountain views. The chalet is ‘ski-to-door’ and situated in the centre of Plagne Village - the highest and most snow sure of La Plagne (2050m). There’s 6 en-suite bedrooms with beds for 12-14 and a hot tub and sauna for the ultimate in post-ski recuperation. This is a very premium ski retreat for those looking for a stylish holiday with slopeside access in the thick of the action!
Chalet Panoramique is a cosy home-from-home, with exposed wooden beams and an open fireplace with stunning views of the mountains, ski slopes and La Plagne ski area laid out beneath you.
Panoramique will give you that perfect ‘skiing-atmosphere’ as it places you in the thick of the action, with a slopeside location so you can make the most of the excellent Paradiski area. Plagne Village is a great choice for everyone: from families and beginners looking for easy doorstep skiing and a village atmosphere; to more advanced skiers, powder riders and snowboarders who want ‘Route-One’ access to the best slopes in France's 4th largest ski area.
The chalet has elevated views of the slopes which is perfect for checking the conditions in the morning - as you tuck into our legendary cooked breakfasts - and then ‘people-watching’ the skiers in the afternoon! Then look forward to a dip in the chalet hot tub, or a sauna on your return. And return you will, because waiting for you will be a slice (or two) of freshly made cake (for afternoon tea); then a superb 3 course meal and wine which you can enjoy around the chalet dinner table with your family and friends. Parking nearby.
Bedrooms... take your pick
Six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, (most have views of the ski slopes around the chalet), an open plan lounge-dining room with more panoramic views from its sunny aspect balconies, a kitchen and TV-dvd, satellite, Wi-Fi, board games and ipod dock. Downstairs is a hot tub, chalet sauna and ski room with boot warmers. Most rooms can fit a cot.
- Bedroom 1: Double en-suite bath, shower, sink, WC, double aspect windows, ski slope views from a lovely 275 degree panoramic shared balcony!
- Bedroom 2: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, double aspect windows, ski slope views from a lovely 275 degree panoramic shared balcony!
- Bedroom 3: Double en-suite bath, shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 4: Twin/Triple (3 single beds) en-suite shower, sink, WC. Room accessed by narrow, steep stairs
- Bedroom 5: Small Double en-suite shower, sink, WC & balcony (superb views)
- Bedroom 6: Twin/Triple (1 double & 1 single bed) en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Spacious chalet with slopeside views
- Sleeps 12-14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski-back-to-chalet: Yes!
- Ski-from-chalet: slopes are 50 metres from the door
- Shops & bars - 50-100 metres from the door
- Hot tub and sauna
- Panoramic ski slope views
- Chalet Wi-Fi
- Ski room & heated boot dryers
- Parking nearby