Jolie is a large and well appointed chalet in Méribel -Chandon with 10 en-suite bedrooms and an outdoor hot tub and sauna. Enjoy easy access to Méribel centre and the pistes via the resort shuttle bus (which stops outside) and an almost ski-to-door location as you can ski back to within 300m of the chalet in normal snow conditions. The chalet offers panoramic views of the Méribel valley and space and privacy for larger ski groups to share.
- Sleeps: 21 (10 en-suite rooms)
- Ski-back-to-chalet: within 350m)
- Meribel centre: 10 mins (free bus)
- Chaudanne slopes: 10 mins (free bus)
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Jolie is in Méribel-Chandon, a small hamlet of Meribel which is close to the centre - in fact just 10 mins on the free bus which stops outside the chalet. This also provides easy access to La Chaudanne for ski school and all the main slopes and lifts. You can almost ski back to the chalet under normal snow conditions (just not for beginners) which is a rare bonus for any property in Meribel.
The chalet boasts incredible views of the Méribel valley and is a well appointed property with 10 spacious ensuite bedrooms. Downstairs is a large open plan living and dining room with a sun terrace for the hot tub which enjoys panoramic valley views. An open fireplace and comfy lounge with deep sofas will greet you on your return to the chalet for cakes and afternoon tea. After tea, try a relaxing break in the sauna to recuperate your ski-legs before our chalet hosts serve a delicious 3 course evening meal each day, (6 days a week). Parking nearby.
Ten bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. All rooms have a ‘sunny-aspect’ balcony with great views of the mountains and valley laid out below. Open plan lounge-dining room with games, TV-dvd, Wi-Fi, ipod dock, fireplace, kitchen, sun-terrace with hot tub. Sauna and boot warmers. Most rooms can fit a cot.
- Room 1 - Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 2 - Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 3 - Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 4 - Quad (Double bed + bunk bedroom), with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony. Walk-through bunk bedroom with separate double bedroom
- Room 5 - Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 6 - Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 7 & 8 - Twin & single room, interconnecting with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 9 - Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Room 10 - Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
- Sleeps 20-21 in 10 en-suite bedrooms, all with balcony & views!
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes airport transfers
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski-back-to-chalet: Within 350m under ‘normal conditions’
- Free Navette stop: outside chalet
- Hot tub on sundeck
- Sauna & boot warmers
- Panoramic mountain views from all bedrooms
- Chalet Wi-Fi, board games, fireplace
- Sky TV, DVD, Ipod station
- Ski room & heated boot dryers
- Free parking outside