Jolie is a large and well appointed chalet in Méribel-Chandon with 9 en-suite bedrooms and an outdoor hot tub and sauna. You can ski back to within 300m of the chalet in normal snow conditions, but the free bus stops right outside for easy access to and from Méribel centre and the Chaudanne if the route back is patchy.
- Sleeps: 21 (9 en-suite rooms)
- Ski-back-to-chalet: within 350m)
- Meribel centre: 10 mins (free bus)
- Chaudanne slopes: 10 mins (free bus)
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Boot Warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
Jolie is in Meribel-Chandon, a small hamlet of Meribel which is close to the centre - in fact just 10 mins on the free bus which stops outside the chalet. This also provides easy access to La Chaudanne for ski school and all the main slopes and lifts. You can almost ski back to the chalet under normal snow conditions (just not for beginners) which is a rare bonus for any property in Meribel.
The chalet boasts incredible views of the Meribel valley and is a well appointed property with 9 spacious ensuite bedrooms. Downstairs is a large open plan living and dining room with a sun terrace for the hot tub which enjoys panoramic valley views.
An open fireplace and comfy lounge with deep sofas will greet you on your return to the chalet for cakes and afternoon tea. After tea, relax in the sauna to recuperate your ski-legs or soak your ailments away in the hot tub outside while your chalet hosts cook a delicious 3 course evening meal each day, 6 days a week. Parking is free and outside the chalet or very nearby
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 001: Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 1: Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 2: Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 3: Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, sep WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 4: Twin (2 single beds) with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 5: Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 6: Quad (Double bed & bunk bedroom), with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony. Walk-through bunk bedroom with separate double bedroom
• Bedroom 7: Double & single room, interconnecting with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 8: Double bed with en suite bath, WC, shared balcony
You can get group free spaces for filling the chalet privately.
Jolie is a cosy home-from-home with lots of privacy for 21 guests in nine en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have a ‘sunny-aspect’ balcony with great views of the mountains and valley laid out below. On the lower level is an open plan lounge-dining room which is a great space for large groups to dine and socialise. There’s board games, Internet TV, Wi-Fi, ipod dock, an open fireplace and sun-terrace with a hot tub. Sauna and boot warmers upstairs. Most rooms can fit a cot.