Chalet Le Petit PhilibertMorzine
Chalet Le Petit Philibert is a pretty Savoyard chalet with spectacular views of Morzine and is next door to Hotel Philibert. Guests can enjoy an outdoor hot tub and the hotels’ sauna and outdoor pool which is right outside the chalet. All the benefits of a hotel, but in a private chalet. The perfect base for an alpine break in the sun.
At A Glance
- Sleeps 10-15: 7 bedrooms
- Morzine centre: <5 mins (450m)
- Lifts & trails: <5 min cycle
- Free bus stop: outside
- Comfy lounge & views (Wi-Fi)
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Outdoor swimming pool (access)
- Sauna & mini-gym (access)
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners & wine (5 nts)*
- Mountain & road bike hire
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
*5 nights catering served in Hotel Philibert next door
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
Your home for the week
The Chalet Le Petit Philibert is a beautiful Savoyard chalet built in local wood and stone. It’s also run exclusively by us and perfect for active groups of friends or family looking for a charming chalet with high-quality facilities on tap. It’s also in a great spot for the bars and shops, (just 5 mins walk), and only 5 mins by free shuttle bus to the lifts and trails - if you want to save your feet for the mountains!
We run the chalet as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the summer. If you’ve children who want to blow off some steam then our inclusive Active Kids Club is right at hand, and we also have our bike workshop and mechanics should you need them.
Once you’re ready to head out (with or without the kids!) our activity team are there to hook you up with all the fun and adventure you can handle, setting you up for high-altitude, high-adrenaline high adventure.
The chalet has a large open plan dining and living area with spectacular, sunny views of Morzine laid out below. Take your pick from a choice of 7 bedrooms, mostly en-suite with twin, double and triple bedrooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.
LAYOUT PLAN >
Enjoy the facilities
Come back at the end of the day and enjoy the chalet’s own hot tub and the leisure facilities of the hotel. Take it slightly slower for a while. You’ve earned it! The hotel’s sauna and Jacuzzi are the perfect place to soak, float and wash the day away; or dip into our outdoor heated pool, stretch out on a sun lounger and enjoy the spectacular views of Morzine in the sun.
After dinner, relax in the hotel bar for a drink and enjoy the benefits of a hotel, but from your own private chalet.
Eat, drink and be active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious three-course menu with wine, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days) - Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days) - Three course dinners & wine (5 nights)
5 nights catering served in Hotel Philibert next door.
More on Catering >
What's included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow chalet guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?