Here at Alpine Elements, we've spent over 18 years creating and delivering active holidays for families and groups, and so we rightly consider ourselves to be experts in our field!
Help Every Step
We have put together a fantastic array of package holidays for schools and groups that offer the individual a cultural, educational, sociable and action packed adventure either in the spectacular mountains of the French Alps or on the sun-soaked beaches of the Mediterranean. View our Greek Active Beach Club breaks.
Bespoke Booking Service
We offer a bespoke booking service and tailor-made holidays to make it easy for teachers and group leaders, and of course to help you create the perfect break for your party, whether it be only 12 or 100 persons. From the first moment you contact us to your arrival back home after a successful holiday, we will guide you along the way, visit your schools and groups to present our packages and even meet anxious parents, eager to find out what lies in store for their children!
We have the ability to tailor make your trips, in terms of duration, itinerary, catering and destination.... So take a look at our programme over these few web pages and get an idea of what we do. Then call us and discuss your individual requirements and we will endeavour to make it happen...whatever your request!
About Our Holidays
Our trips are designed in a way that the children learn along the way. If you choose a Summer Alpine holiday, they will get the opportunity to try an array of invigorating activities in awe-inspiring surroundings and hot sunshine; activities like mountain biking, white water rafting, canyoning, rock climbing, GPS treasure hunting, team games and many many more. Alternatively you could try our Greek beach resorts and dabble in Windsurfing, dinghy sailing, paddleboarding, kayaking, yacht sailing... the list goes on! More on Active Beach Clubs
Confidence and Security
All our holiday's packages are ABTA and ATOL bonded for your complete financial assurance. Alpine Elements are an established Tour Operator with 18 years experience, carrying over 22,000 clients per annum, winter and summer. See our Terms for more.
Our package includes the bare essentials.
You can add activities to suit your requirements. Call us for a detailed quote.
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation
- En-suite bedroom (twin/dbl) w/balcony
- Use of hotel pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, mini gym (if applic)
- Breakfast, cooked and continental
- 6 x packed lunch
- 6 x 3-course dinners
- 1 x Farewell night BBQ
- Cable car lift pass (5 days) for biking/walking
- Mountain biking - free bike hire (3 days)
- Walking with guide (using lifts)
- Tennis & Swimming pool or leisure centre access
- Beach Volleyball, football & other team games
- GPS Treasure hunt
- 3 x Theme nights: (E.g. quiz, Bbq night, disco)
- 2 x movie nights
- 1 Leader for every 10 persons
- Free wine upgrade (evening meal)
- Free superior room upgrade
- 1 day Biking with professional guide (using lifts) £25
- 1 day Walking with professional guide (using lifts) £20
- Pro Bike hire upgrade (1 day) £25 (Specialized FSR bike)
- Pro Bike hire upgrade (1 week) £99 (Specialized FSR bike)
- White Water rafting £39
- Hydro Speeding £37
- 2-man River Rafting (rapids) £39
- Rock Climbing £33
- Canyoning £40
- Via Ferrata £36
- Horse/Pony riding £28
- Quad biking £22
- Quad bike Expedition £32
- Parapenting £65
- Summer skiing (lift pass) £29
- Guide Prices based on min group size of 12, transport cost may be extra
Stay at the Hotel Montana
Our hotel is in the heart of the small mountain resort of La Tania-Courchevel in the French Alps in a stunning mountain setting with the gondola lifts less than 100 metres away for quick access to the walking and biking trails of the extensive Trois Vallèes. The lake at La Praz is just down the road for water-based fun like SUP and kayaking.