How to book your Ski Holiday
Early Booking skiers always get the best brochure prices guaranteed! See our individual chalet pages and book online to claim as much as £70 off p/pers. Early bookers also get the best Group Deals with Leader FREE spaces and of course the chalet they really want!
1. Check Availability or ask us a question!
Call 0844 770 4070 or Email for questions or to check availability. If your chosen chalet is available then it is advisable to hold an option before it goes elsewhere! If you would like to provisonally book your accommodation then please call out sales team to see if this is possible.
2. Book Online
Book Online for ease and convenience! Find the chalet or hotel of your choice and then follow the simple booking process shown on the screen.
3. Book by Phone
You can also arrange your booking with us over the phone using a c/card if you want to speed the whole process up. To do this - we will need you to call us with all card details (incl. Security code, valid form and expiry dates) and all names of the passengers (as on passports). Call 0844 770 40 70 to book with a debit or credit card Once confirmed - we will send you a Welcome Pack with confirmation, invoices and holiday Information via email.
It is always advisable to Pre-book your Extras with us in the UK prior to departure. We recommend doing this on booking or at least 8 weeks prior to departure.
To book your Extras then please either book these online at time of booking or email us your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add this to your holiday invoice
Our Prices Include:
- All return flights and Transfers
- All airport taxes and duty (Not inc Fuel supp or APD)
- Resort taxes Accommodation as confirmed
- All catering as confirmed Resort Orientation and staff services
Our Prices DO NOT Include:
- Liftpass or Learn to Ride/Ski pack
- Equipment hire
- Travel to UK departure airport
- Winter sports Insurance
- We cannot accept any more than 3 c/cards to any one group booking. Additional cards will be charged an extra 1% fee. American Express is no longer accepted.