Hotel Hermine BlancheMorzine
The Hermine Blanche is a very warm and welcoming hotel run exclusively by us. This friendly alpine hotel is in a great spot on the ‘sunny side’ of Morzine, just a short walk to the main Super Morzine gondola lifts and the fringes of the town centre.
The hotel makes it easy to sit back and relax, with an indoor and outdoor-heated pool as well as a hot tub on the sun deck, all with spectacular views of the resort from the hotel’s elevated position.
At A Glance
- Flagship hotel
- Sleeps 60+: 25-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre: 5-10 min walk
- Bars and shops: 5 min walk
- Super Morzine lifts: 5 min walk
- Bar, restaurant, guest lounge
- Garden, games room (Wi-Fi)
- Pool, Hot tub, Sauna
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 5 course dinners (5 nts)
- Mountain & road bike hire
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
About Hotel Hermine Blanche
The ‘Hermine’, as we affectionately know it, is a warm and welcoming flagship hotel operated exclusively by us, close to the centre of resort, and run by a team of fantastic staff who are here to give you an unforgettable alpine holiday (they’re so good they won an award for their outstanding service recently).
We run the hotel as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the summer. If your children who want to blow off some steam then our inclusive Active Kids Club is right at hand, and we also have our bike workshop and mechanics should you need them.
Enjoy the facilities
You can take it easy at The Hermine. Relax in the lounge and bar, or maybe take a dip in the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. We have a superb indoor/outdoor pool with our own kids club and (free) hire bike hire onsite. If you’re after a breath of fresh mountain air, take a wander round the garden which offers incredible views of the mountains and Morzine from the hotel's elevated position.
Once you’re ready to head out (with or without the kids!) our activity team are there to hook you up with all the fun and adventure you can handle, setting you up for high-altitude, high-adrenaline high adventure.
The Hermine sits peacefully on Morzine’s ‘sunny side’ and is a short, easy walk into town via the impressive suspension bridge. It enjoys a lofty location above Morzine with plenty of sunshine and great views of the resort and Pleney ski slopes or bike trails in the distance. To get to the bars and shops, it’s either 5-10 mins by foot (across the bridge), or a few mins cycle. If you don’t fancy the spectacular bridge-walk, the free resort bus stops outside and will whisk you to the centre in minutes.
Bedrooms...take your pick
Our comfortable hotel bedrooms are presented in a cosy Alpine Luxe style with beautiful wood finishing. We have a variety of twin, double, interconnecting rooms and family suites for up to 4 people. Many of our rooms have spectacular balcony-views of Morzine and Le Pleney ski slopes in the distance. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Twin/Double en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Family Suite (4): 1 double, 2 single bunk beds, en-suite bathroom (WC), balcony
- Twin/Double interconnecting rooms, two en-suite bathrooms (WC), balcony
Eat, drink and be active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious five-course menu, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days)
- Five course dinners (5 nights)
What's included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow hotel guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?