Chalet Austin is as stylish an alpine retreat as they come! As one of our very own chalets, we offer our superior Premium Plus service and of course we get to name it! And the origin of it's name?... It originally derived from a classic British motor car we love... the Healey.
This brand new chalet has been built from the ground up over the last year into a luxury property with an elegantly styled interior, Italian designer bathrooms and huge floor to ceiling windows which capture one of the finest panoramic views in Morzine from its elevated position.
The Austin is a very special chalet for eight, offering four bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. Expect a beautiful dining room and lounge with some very unique furnishings made locally in Morzine, alongside stunning views that look out over the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
Four spacious bedrooms with designer bathrooms. Lounge-dining room with floor to ceiling windows, (stunning views!, kitchen, outdoor hot tub, ski room with boot warmers. All rooms can fit a cot.
- Bedroom 1: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 2: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 3: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, en-suite. Smaller windows (forest view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 4: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (forest view), en-suite.
- Sleeps: 8 in 4 twin/double en-suite bedrooms with panoramic views
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more]
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski slopes & lifts: 5 mins by free resort bus (bus stops outside chalet and runs every 30 mins)
- Shops & bars: 850m; or a 10-15 min walk. 5 mins by bus
- Hot tub outdoors with views
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Parking for up to 4 cars (onsite)