Treat yourself to a brand new luxury 8-bed chalet that sits high up over the village. Enjoy your own hot tub on the terrace, with the village and mountains laid out before you, and feast your eyes on probably the best view in Morzine!
- Sleeps: 8 (4 en-suite rooms)
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub and incredible views
- Boot warmers
- 7Nts Accommodation
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (6 nights)
- Wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Chalet Austin is as stylish an alpine retreat as they come. We designed the chalet ourselves and named it after a British design classic: the Austin Healey motor car. Parking onsite for 2 or 3 cars.
This new chalet has been custom-built as a luxury mountain retreat (and the emphasis is on ‘treat’) with its elegant interiors, Italian designer bathrooms and huge floor-to-ceiling windows show off one of the finest panoramic views in Morzine.
The Austin is a very special chalet for eight, offering four bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. Expect a beautiful dining room and lounge with some very unique furnishings made locally in Morzine, alongside stunning views that look out over the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
Bedrooms... take your pick
Four spacious bedrooms with Italian designer bathrooms. The lounge and dining room have floor to ceiling windows offering stunning views of the village laid out before you. A designer kitchen helps our staff cook up some treats for your stay and you’ll enjoy the outdoor hot tub. There’s a ski room with boot warmers. All rooms can fit a cot.
- Bedroom 1: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 2: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 3: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, en-suite. Smaller windows (forest view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 4: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (forest view), en-suite.
- Sleeps: 8 in 4 twin/double en-suite bedrooms with panoramic views
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski slopes & lifts: 5 mins by free resort bus (bus stops outside chalet and runs every 30 mins)
- Shops & bars: 850m; or a 10-15 min walk. 5 mins by bus
- Hot tub outdoors with views
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Parking for up to 3 cars (onsite)