Chalet Lou TraveMeribel
The Lou Trave is a large and very charming Méribel ski chalet for 15, set over four floors with eight en-suite bedrooms. It enjoys a great location just 100m from Sully’s après ski bar and a 6-7 min’ walk to the town centre and ski slopes. You’ll enjoy the chalet hot tub and sauna and superb mountain views.
- Sleeps: 15 (8 en-suite rooms)
- Sully’s apres ski bar: 100m
- Meribel bars & shops: 5 min walk
- Ski slopes (at tourist office): 6-7 min walk
- Hot tub & Sauna
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Alpine Plus Service & host
- Bubbly reception
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 5 course dinner & wine (6 Nts)
Your home for the week
The Lou Trave is a recently revamped catered ski chalet, set over four floors with eight en-suite bedrooms. It’s in our Alpine Plus range and comes with an enhanced level of service and has a sauna and hot tub on the chalets’ sun deck. The chalet also enjoys a great location: it’s just 100m from Sully’s bar (great for après ski or late night partying) and is only a 5 min’ walk to the start of the bars and shops in the town centre. A little further on, and you’ll find access to the ski slopes by the tourist office, but the free bus does stop outside the chalet if you don't like walking in ski boots!
The chalet has a modern interior, mixed with old wood and Savoyard features giving bags of ski-chalet charm. Wood panelled walls, exposed wooden beams and an open fireplace complete the atmosphere. On the middle floor you’ll find a cosy living room with a log fireplace, sofa seating and a dining room with access to the sun terrace and hot tub with lovely valley and mountain views.
Lou Trave is a great chalet for families or friends looking for a convenient location and premium facilities within a catered ski chalet. As usual, you can expect a high level of Alpine Elements chalet service: with a hearty breakfast each day, afternoon tea and freshly made cakes as you return from the slopes, followed by five course evening meals and wine for 6 nights a week.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 2: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 3: Large quad (4 single beds) en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 4: Double en-suite, bath, sink, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 5: Dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, shared balcony
• Bedroom 6: Bunk bedroom en-suite shower, sink (WC on floor below)
• Bedroom 7: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony
• Bedroom 8: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC, balcony
Chalet Lou Trave has 8 en-suite bedrooms with beds for 15 guests. For most dates you can get group free spaces for filling the chalet privately.
There are 5 bedrooms so you can spread about a bit and have a couple of single bedrooms, which is useful for large groups.
Laid out over four floors, with a sauna in the chalet spa room, a hot tub on the sun deck and heated boot warmers in the ski store. Enjoy an open plan lounge-dining room and a chalet with incredible views of the Tarantaise valley from its sunny aspect balconies. There’s a log burning fireplace, Internet TV, board games and Wi-Fi. Parking is free and very close to chalet (<50m)