If you’ve ever whizzed back to your hotel, famished from an afternoon of breathless mountain biking or satisfying kayaking, you’ll know how important your food and drink is when you’re living on a mountain. It’s something we take as seriously as the activities.
We’re true foodies at heart, so you can expect great things in the kitchen from your hotel chef. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that we pride ourselves on our top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of each week.
Our Hotel service
We hand-pick and train our staff thoroughly before each season, so we’re sure they’ll deliver the service and cooking you’ll love. A lot of thought goes into our hotels to ensure we keep our alpine guests happy and well fed with healthy, hearty, high-quality stuff.
- Direct flights & transfers (Gatwick, Manch’r, Bristol, Scotland)
- Our airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service
- A transfer to resort (coach or minibus)
- Breakfast each day (7 days) with hot options (4 days)
- Afternoon tea, freshly baked cakes in our exclusive hotels (5 days)
- 3-course à la carte evening meals for 5-7 days (see below)
- Happy hour and guest-special bar prices
- Specially trained chefs to cook, clean and take care of you
- A FREE Active Pack for all your activities
- Free bike hire and mechanics to keep things rolling
- Complimentary chalet toiletries / bath towel
- Active Reps to help organise your week of activities
- Active Clubs for 4-17 year olds
Alpine Elements Hotel Service
Our exclusive Alpine Elements hotels are run by us and we pride ourselves in creating a relaxed but professional atmosphere with a diligent team always on hand to help in any way they can.
Our brilliant team will serve breakfast each morning with yummy cooked options and freshly made cakes or biscuits as you return from the slopes, then prepare a delicious three or five course evening meal, served in our hotel restaurants for 5 nights.
In other hotels, meals are served for 6 and 7 nights. For staff days off, continental breakfast is still provided and for dinner, you are free to explore the local restaurants or grab a takeaway pizza.
Hotel meal packages:
- Hotels Hermine Blanche 5-course evening meals ( 5 nights)
- Hotel Philibert: 5-course evening meals ( 5 nights)
- Hotel Chamois D’Or: 3-course evening meals (for 6 nights)*
- Hotel L’Ours Blanc: 3-course evening meals (7 nights)
- Hotel Alpina: 3-course evening meals (7 nights)
- Hotel Fleur des Neiges: 3-course evening meals (7 nights)
- Hotel Le Petit Dru: 5-course evening meals (7 nights)
*Chamois D’Or meals are taken at a hotel nearby.
Sample Hotel Menu
Every season we review our menus based on what our guests tell us, and we’ll always make sure we’re keeping up with the latest food trends. As long as you can let us know in advance, we pride ourselves on being able to cater for every guest’s dietary requirements.
- Duck pate, with toast and red onion marmalade
- Spicy sweetcorn fritters, mixed salad and a fresh mint dressing
- Carrot and coriander superfood soup with crusty French bread
- Poached salmon, wild rice with vegetables and a tarragon cream sauce
- Mediterranean chicken, penne, sautéed vegetables and fresh parmesan shavings
- Roast chicken with bread sauce, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Poached pears with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Lemon cheesecake with a fruit coulis
Vegetarian and Special Diets
Use the Special Requests area in ‘My Holiday’ after you’ve booked, so our staff can make sure they’ve got you something tasty ready! A supplement may apply to special diets, except Vegetarian.