A recently refurbished ski chalet for 10-12 people, situated just 150 metres from Sully’s, a popular après-ski bar in Méribel-Mussillon. The chalet is 6-7 mins' walk from the start of the shops and bars in Méribel centre from where you can also get onto the slopes by the tourist office. If you’d rather not walk in ski boots, the free bus stops right outside giving direct access to the centre, the ski slopes, ski schools and lifts at La Chaudanne.
- Sleeps 10-12 (5 ensuite rooms)
- Panoramic mountain views
- Apres ski bars: 2 min walk
- Meribel shops & bars: 6-7 min walk
- Ski slopes tourist office: 7-8 min walk
- Ski slopes Chaudanne: 5 min (free bus)
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
The Chalet Camarine has had a recent refurbishment and enjoys a modern and bright feel with spectacular, distant views of the mountains and ski slopes of the Roc de Fer from its sun terrace.
The Camarine is an ideal chalet for couples or groups to share. You’ll enjoy cosy evenings in front of a roaring log fire with panoramic views from Camarines’ elevated position, which are hard to beat. Your Alpine Elements host will provide freshly baked cakes or biscuits for apres-ski, before preparing a three course evening meal and wine for 6 nights a week.
Chalet Camelia is next door to chalets Victoria and Camelia making it easy for large groups to be together.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath, private wc
• Bedroom 2: Twin/Triple with ensuite bath & wc
• Bedroom 3: Twin/Dbl with ensuite shower & wc, balcony & lovely views
• Bedroom 4: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc, balcony & lovely views
• Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple/Quad with ensuite bath & wc
Chalet Camarine has 5 en-suite bedrooms with beds for 13 guests, but we think it’s best for 10 to 12. For most dates you can get group free spaces for filling the chalet privately. You can get group discounts & free spaces for filling the chalet privately. Camarine is laid over three levels, with an open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room with sofas, open fireplace, Internet TV, dvd, iPOD dock, board games and Wi-Fi. Boot dryer/warmers and a lovely sun deck with panoramic views of the mountains and slopes of Meribel complete the atmosphere.