A luxury 15 bed ski chalet in an elevated position with sweeping valley views and a welcoming hot tub!
- Rating: 4.5 diamonds
- Quality: Premium Plus
- Sleeps: 15 people
- 7 bedrooms: All ensuite
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus ride
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Bus stop: Outside chalet
- Impressive views
- Open hearth & cosy lounge
- Hot tub & sun terrace
- Plasma TVs in bedrooms
- Hair dryers in bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Free View
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Expansive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Great for beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 Nights' accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Full skier’s breakfast (daily)
- Cakes/afternoon tea (daily)
- Bubbly reception
- Aperitifs & canapés
- 6 x 5-course evening meals
- Free-flowing superior wine at dinner
- Luxury toiletries & bathrobes
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Chalet Well is a luxury ski chalet which oozes alpine charm and was renovated for the 2015 ski season to offer a high standard of Premium Plus ski accommodation. The chalet enjoys an elevated position in resort with superb views over the Morzine valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
The dining room has a grand cathedral-like ceiling with roaring log fire and glass doors which afford spectacular views of the valley below. Out back, the hot tub bubbles away for returning skiers to soak those apres-ski legs...perfected only with a glass of bubbly or a cuppa' tea and cake!
A mezzanine lounge with sofa seating offers a separate social area with TV-DVD, entertainments and sweeping valley-views which compliment the atmosphere of this cosy ski chalet.
The chalet bedrooms have been beautifully decorated in an alpine-luxe style with antique wood and natural stone bathrooms. Many rooms offer mountain views from their balconies.