A premium 14 -15 bed ski chalet in our Alpine Plus range for an enhanced level of service. Chalet Well which oozes alpine charm and sits high up over Morzine with sweeping valley views and a welcoming hot tub at the end of the day.
- Sleeps 15 bed
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub and incredible views
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Alpine Plus Service & host
- Bubbly reception
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 5 course dinner & wine (6 Nts)
Your home for the week
Chalet Well is a premium ski chalet and we’ve run it since 2001 so it has built a loyal following of guests. We renovated the chalet using beautiful antique Scandinavian wood and natural stone, so it blends the old and new very tastefully. The conveniently modern rubbing shoulders with timelessly classic. The chalet enjoys an elevated position high over Morzine with superb views of the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
The dining room has a vaulted cathedral ceiling with a roaring log fire and glass doors which give you spectacular views. It’s the perfect place for gathering together at the end of a day on the slopes and swapping your snowy stories. Outside, the hot tub bubbles away on the deck, for you to soak those apres-ski legs as you gaze at the views of Morzine which are laid out before you.
Each bedroom has been beautifully decorated in an alpine-luxe style with antique wood and natural stone bathrooms. Many rooms offer mountain views from their balconies.
The Well is in our Alpine Plus range and comes with an enhanced level of service and has a hot tub with lovely news of the valley and mountains.
As usual, you can expect a high level of Alpine Elements chalet service: with a hearty breakfast each day, afternoon tea and freshly made cakes as you return from the slopes, followed by five course evening meals and wine for 6 nights a week.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Bedroom 1: Twin/Dbl, large ensuite feature bathroom, WC, balcony
• Bedroom 2: Twin/Dbl, ensuite with ‘mini bath’, shower, WC, balcony
• Bedroom 3: Twin/Dbl, ensuite shower, WC
• Bedroom 4: Twin/Dbl, large ensuite bathroom: bath-shower, WC, terrace/balcony
• Bedroom 5: Large room: Four beds, (Twin or Dbl) en-suite bath-shower, WC
• Bedroom 6: Twin/Dbl, ensuite bath-shower, WC
• Bedroom 7: Twin/Dbl, ensuite bath-shower, WC
All beds are single which can ‘zip-lock’ into doubles.
Seven en-suite bedrooms over three floors with beds for up to 15 people. If you fill all 15 beds we offer group discounts & free spaces when booking the chalet privately. On the main floor is a kitchen and dining room with a vaulted, cathedral style ceiling, a long dining table in front of an open fire for convivial evening meals with friends.