A premium 14 -15 bed ski chalet which oozes alpine charm and sits high up over Morzine with sweeping valley views and a welcoming hot tub at the end of the day.
- Sleeps: 14-15 (7 en-suite rooms)
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub and incredible views
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Chalet Well is a premium ski chalet which we renovated a few years ago using beautiful antique Scandinavian wood for the interiors. It blends old and new very tastefully inside, with the conveniently modern rubbing shoulders with timelessly classic. The chalet enjoys an elevated position high over Morzine with superb views over the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz. Free parking is onsite for up to 5 cars.
The dining room has a soaring vaulted cathedral ceiling with a roaring log fire and glass doors which give you spectacular views of the valley below. Perfect for gathering together at the end of a day on the slopes and swapping your snowy stories. Outside, the hot tub bubbles away on the terrace for you to soak those apres-ski legs as you gaze at the views of Morzine which are laid out before you.
Each bedroom has been beautifully decorated in an alpine-luxe style with antique wood and natural stone bathrooms. Many rooms offer mountain views from their balconies.
Bedrooms... take your pick
Seven en-suite bedrooms over three floors with beds for up to 15. If you fill all 15 beds you can even get a discount! On the main floor is a kitchen and dining room with a vaulted, cathedral style ceiling, a long dining table in front of an open fireplace for cosy evening meals, by firelight.
Upstairs is a comfy lounge with games and entertainment. Outside is a hot tub with sweeping views of Morzine. There’s boot warmers in the ski room and all rooms can fit a cot.
- Bedroom 1: Top floor: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), balcony & windows with excellent views, large en-suite bathroom: freestanding bath, WC.
- Bedroom 2: Top floor: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), balcony & windows with excellent views, en-suite mini-bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), terrace & double aspect windows with excellent views, large en-suite bathroom: shower, bath, WC.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), en-suite bathroom: shower, WC.
- Bedroom 5: Large room: Four single beds, (can zip-n-lock into two double beds), large windows, a sofa/seating area and en-suite bathroom: bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 6: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), en-suite bathroom: bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds, (can zip-n-lock into double bed), en-suite bathroom: bath, shower, WC.
- Sleeps: 15 in 7 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski slopes & lifts: 5 mins by free resort bus (bus stops outside chalet and runs every 30 mins)
- Shops & bars: 850m; or a 10-15 min walk. 5 mins by bus
- Hot tub outdoors with views
- Boot & ski storage
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Free parking for up to 5 cars (onsite)