Ramo is an impressive 4 diamond chalet in our Alpine Plus range for an enhanced level of service. You can ski back to within 100m of the door. The Pacquis and Chaudanne piste and lifts (and the beginner drag lift) are only 200m away, so you’ve quick access to some of the best slopes in Tignes, and for all levels. Ramo enjoys a sunny aspect with beautiful mountain views, plus a hot tub and sauna on the balcony.
- Alpine Plus Chalet (14 bed)
- Ski to within 100m
- Ski lifts & slopes: 200m
- Shops & bars: 5 mins walk
- Hot tub & Sauna
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Alpine Plus Service & host
- Bubbly reception
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 5 course dinner & wine (6 Nts)
Your home for the week
Ramo is an impressive ski chalet for 14 in our Alpine Plus range, with a cracking location by the slopes. Inside, is a spacious and well appointed ski chalet with lots of charm and atmosphere - plus some premium facilities to keep you entertained in the evening, such as a hot tub and sauna on the balcony. And both have panoramic views of Tignes, its ski slopes and mountains. All-in-all, the perfect place to relax as you enjoy freshly made cakes for afternoon tea, and your chalet hosts prepare our Signature 5 course menus each day (6 days a week).
You can ski back to within 100m of the chalet and it’s less than a 5 minute walk to the nearest shops and bars in Tignes Lavachet. The Chaudannes and Paquis chair lifts (and ski slopes) are only a short walk from the chalet (<200m) which is great news for keen skiers and also beginners, as these lifts not only access some of Tignes and Val d'Isère's best runs - but they sit at the bottom of a very good nursery slope with a free drag lift*. It’s probably one of the better nursery slopes in Tignes for families and beginners to practice on, so you can play safe and always be within a few moments of home.
These two high speed lifts access some of Tignes and Val d'Isères’ best slopes, for the ultimate in choice at your fingertips and ‘route-one’ access to the best descents on a powder day!
*Drag lift has always been free to use (still current in the 2023 season) but always check with the TO for updated info if free lifts are important to you.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Large Twin/Dbl/Triple, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, TV/DVD
• Bedroom 2: Twin/Dbl, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, TV/DVD
• Bedroom 3: Twin, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, doors open onto west facing terrace, TV/DV
• Bedroom 4: Twin/Dbl, full en-suite bathroom, (shower)
• Bedroom 5: Twin/Dbl, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, TV/DVD
• Bedroom 6: Twin/Dbl/Triple, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, TV/DVD
• Bedroom 7: Twin/Dbl, full en-suite bathroom, (shower) WC, doors open onto main terrace, TV/DVD
The chalet sleeps 14 people over 7 en-suite bedrooms. The lounge and dining offer spectacular views and the sunny aspect balcony is home to both a barrel sauna and hot tub. There’s an open fireplace and internet TV-Dvd, board games and Wi-Fi.