Camelia is a newly renovated 4 diamond chalet for 15. It has a complete new look for 2024 and is in our Alpine Plus range for an enhanced level of service. Camelia is just 2 mins walk from Sully’s (a popular après-ski bar) and about 6 or 7 mins walk from the start of the shops and bars in Méribel, from where you can also get onto the slopes by the tourist office. If you’d rather not walk in ski boots, the free bus stops right outside giving quick access to the Chaudanne, ski school and all main lifts.
- Sleeps 15 ( 7 ensuite rooms)
- Panoramic mountain views
- Apres ski bars: 2 min walk
- Meribel shops & bars: 6-7 min walk
- Ski slopes & tourist office: 7-8 min walk
- Ski slopes Chaudanne: 5 min (free bus)
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Alpine Plus Service & host
- Bubbly reception
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 5 course dinner & wine (6 Nts)
Your home for the week
The Chalet Camelia has had a full refurbishment for the 2024 ski season and comes with an enhanced level of service in our Alpine Plus range. It enjoys a modern and bright feel with spectacular, distant views of the mountains and ski slopes of the Roc de Fer from its balconies.
The Camelia is an ideal chalet for couples or groups to share. You’ll enjoy cosy evenings in front of a roaring log fire with panoramic views from its elevated position. Your Alpine Elements host will provide freshly baked cakes or biscuits for apres-ski, before preparing a three course evening meal and wine for 6 nights a week.
Camelia enjoys a great location, close to a popular apres-ski (and late night) bar and a Pizza Express if you want to keep it local on staff night off. Walk a little further and you’ll be at the start of the bars and shops in Méribel centre, in about 6 or 7 minutes. You can walk to the slopes by the tourist office in under 10 mins, but we’d recommend taking the free bus if you’re in ski boots. Afterall, it stops just outside the chalet and runs every 30 mins or so in peak season and will take you straight to the Chaudanne for all main lifts, slopes and ski school meeting points in less than 5 mins.
Chalet Camelia is next door to chalets Victoria and Camarine making it easy for large groups to be together.
Photos are of the chalet before its refurb, so expect better in real life!
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Twin/Dbl (large room) with ensuite bath & wc, balcony & views
• Bedroom 2: Twin/Triple (large room) with ensuite bath & wc, balcony & views
• Bedroom 3: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc
• Bedroom 4: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc
• Bedroom 5: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc, balcony & views
• Bedroom 6: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc, balcony & views
• Bedroom 7: Twin/Dbl with ensuite bath & wc
Seven ensuite bedrooms with up to 15 beds. You can get group free spaces for filling the chalet privately. Camelia is laid over three levels, with an open plan dining room and sitting room with sofas, open fireplace, Internet TV, dvd, iPod dock, board games and Wi-Fi. Boot dryer/warmers as standard and lovely sunny balconies with panoramic views of the mountains and slopes in the distance complete the atmosphere.