Chalet Camelia is located next door to our brand new Chalets Camarine & Victoria. It has been thoughtfully designed and furnished by its artist owner and guests will enjoy the spacious living area with an attractive stone fireplace, comfortable sofas and south-facing terrace.
- Sleeps: 14-15 people (7 rooms)
- Apres ski bars: 4-5 min walk (200m)
- Resort Centre: 10 min walk
- Ski slopes: 5 mins by bus
- Free bus stop: Outside
- Incredible views
- Comfy lounge & open fire
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Ski & boot room
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet hosts & reps
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
About Chalet Camelia
Chalet Camelia has had a recent refurbishment and enjoys a modern and bright feel with spectacular views from its south facing terrace of the ski slopes heading down from Roc de Fer in the distance.
You’ll enjoy cosy evenings in front of a roaring log fire with stunning mountain views whilst tucking into afternoon tea and a well-deserved three course dinner cooked by our fantastic chalet hosts.
We like the pine ceilings and exposed beams which give it a warm and homely feel. Expect modern ensuite bathrooms in each of the brightly furnished bedrooms, sunny alpine views and bucket loads of atmosphere form this great ski chalet.