Complimentary Airport Transfers
We offer complimentary airport transfers from the airport to the resort, which will take you to the door of your chalet or hotel, or as near as we can get you! This leaves you free to book your own flights and our sales team can give you your allocated transfer time, so you can get organised early.
We run our transfers at set times on a changeover day, so you simply need to book a flight that arrives in good time to meet our reps at the airport, who will take you to our transfer coach after you have picked up your bags. See our recommended guidelines below.
Booking your flights
When you come to book, you can request a transfer slot from our sales team. In case of changes to the published times and/or no availability left on a given slot, we recommend that you book your flights when we have sent you formal confirmation of your allocated transfer time/slot which will come detailed on your iGOSKI Confirmation Invoice or Confirmation of Option. View transfer times and slots below.
When you book your flights, give yourself plenty of time to pick up your bags and meet our transfer to resort. The same for your return trip home: allow plenty of time between your transfer arriving and your flight departing, so you can check-in on time. See our recommended guidelines, below.
Holding an Option
You can hold an Option for 24hrs on your accommodation and transfer slot so you are able to secure your flights before paying us a deposit. Please do not book your flights until you receive our iGO SKI Confirmation Invoice or Confirmation of Option.
Recommended guidelines for booking flight times
When booking your outbound flights, we recommend that you allow 1.5 to 2 hours between your flight landing and your transfer departure so you can pick up your baggage and meet our reps.
|Time to allow between flight arriving & transfer departing|
|1.5 to 2 hrs||Peak + 30 mins|
Inbound (return) flights:
When booking your return flights home, we recommend you play it safe and allow no less than 2 hours between your transfer arriving (at the airport) and your flight departure time. Plus another 30 to 60 mins in peak* periods in order to check-in on time
|Time to allow between transfer arriving & flight departing|
|2 hrs||Peak + 30-60 mins|
*Peak periods are normally the school holiday weeks and late Feb / early March; and most changeover days with travel times that overlap the period between mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
Airport Transfer Departure & Arrival Times
For booking your flights
Published times are a guide. You must book on to a transfer slot with our sales team to ensure there is availability before you arrange your flights.
For Arriving Guests
|Programme||Airport||Changeover days||Transfer departs from Geneva airport|
|Morzine summer holidays||Geneva airport||Saturday||1pm; 5.30pm|
|Morzine ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||11.30am; 3pm; 6.30pm|
|Morzine ski holidays (Dec 11)||Geneva airport||Saturday||12.50pm|
|Morzine ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||12.50pm; 5.30pm; 7pm|
|Morzine ski weekend||Geneva airport||Sunday (midweek)||11.30am; 3pm; 6.30pm|
|Morzine ski weekends||Geneva airport||Wednesday (W/end)||10am|
|3 Valleys ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||1pm; 6pm|
|3 Valleys ski holidays (Dec 11)||Geneva airport||Saturday||12.50pm|
|3 Valleys ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||1pm; 6.30pm|
|La Plagne ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||5pm|
|La Plagne ski holidays (Dec 11)||Geneva airport||Saturday||12.50pm|
|La Plagne ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||6.30pm|
|Val' & Tignes ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||5pm|
|Val' & Tignes ski holidays (Dec 11)||Geneva airport||Saturday||12.50pm|
|Val' & Tignes ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||6.30pm|
|Porto Heli holidays||Athens airport||Sunday||4pm|
|Kos Holidays||Kos airport||Everyday||Multiple slots all day|
For Departing Guests
|Programme||Airport||Changeover days||Transfer arrives at Geneva airport|
|Morzine summer holidays||Geneva airport||Saturday||7.30am & 12.30pm|
|Morzine ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||7am; 10.30am; 3pm|
|Morzine ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||7.30am; 10.30am; 2pm|
|Morzine ski weekend||Geneva airport||Wednesday (midweek)||7pm|
|Morzine ski weekends||Geneva airport||Sunday (W/end)||7am; 10.30am; 3pm|
|3 Valleys ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||7am; 4.30pm*|
|3 Valleys ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||7.30am; 12pm|
|La Plagne ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||7am|
|La Plagne ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Monday||7.30am|
|Val' & Tignes ski holidays||Geneva airport||Sunday||7am|
|Val' & Tignes ski holidays (Dec 27 & Jan 3)||Geneva airport||Sunday||7.30am|
|Porto Heli holidays||Athens airport||Sunday||9.30am|
|Kos Holidays||Kos airport||Everyday||Multiple slots all day|
All times are local and the time is indicative of when the transfer bus arrives in Geneva and departs Geneva for resort.
*For iGO SKI weekends only
Changes to times
Please be aware there may be changes to advertised transfer times, but only to depart the airport later or to arrive at the airport earlier on your return. Therefore, any changes should not affect your flight booking, but only lengthen waiting times. This may be necessary in poor weather or consolidating transfers.
How to book a transfer
- Our transfers are free and there is no charge, but you will need to book yourself onto one as soon as you make your accommodation reservation, or at least 14 days before you depart. For reservations made within 14 days of departure, please call us.
- We will give you a voucher with your allocated transfer time when you have booked. We don't advise booking your flights until you receive your voucher with your allocated time.
- Transfers are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and priority given to iGOSKI weekends for late transfers.
- Transfers are limited in availability, so be sure to book early and not buy your flights until we have booked and allocated you onto a transfer.
- You can book onto a transfer by emailing email@example.com with your ‘AO booking reference’ number and slot preference. Slots given on a first-come-first-served basis
- When you have made your transfer reservation, we will send you a voucher to show our rep, so you can board the coach/minibus.
- Our transfers are reserved for our guests only.
- We reserve the right to charge a supplement for a transfer if our main transfers are full and you require an additional vehicle, or if there is a diversion requiring additional resources due to (by way of example) excessive snowfall and airport closures.
- Our complimentary transfers depart at a fixed time on our standard weekend changeover day, and it is your responsibility to meet our transfer on time.
- Transfers are (for the most part) shared with other guests and so they will depart at the set time. If you are delayed then you may miss your transfer. They cannot always be moved to suit an individual delay or requirement.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that when you book your flights, you allow plenty of time at the airport to utilise your allocated transfer, and that you factor in delays or have appropriate insurance to cover missed transfers.
- There may be a wait at the airport for your transfer to depart. Do satisfy yourself of the time and place of departure of your transfer before you arrange your holiday and travel to check that it suits your needs.
- If you miss your allocated transfer then we will endeavour to place you onto another transfer, if one is available. If there is no alternative transfer - or our other transfers are full - then you must be prepared to pay for a taxi or hire car to get to the resort.
- You must book onto our transfer at least 14 days before departure. We regret that we cannot accommodate guests who have not pre-booked and do not have a valid voucher to show our reps at the time of travel.
- You will be informed of your transfer time on or before you make your accommodation reservation with us, so that you can plan your travel.
- We will endeavour to ensure that our transfers arrive and depart at the allocated times we have given to you on your voucher, after booking your accommodation. In some circumstances, (e.g. extreme weather or peak travel times), it may be necessary for us to make a later change to your allocated transfer time and we will endeavour to do this so that it does not affect your original flight booking, so long as you have booked your flights in accordance with our recommendations and terms above. For example, you may be moved to an earlier slot to accommodate a longer journey time. You will be informed of any such changes in resort.
- We reserve the right to consolidate transfers, (for example, in bad weather, traffic or low passenger numbers) and you may be reallocated an earlier transfer time, thus lengthening your wait at the airport.
- We cannot be held responsible for missed flights, and guests must be aware of the risk of adverse weather and traffic delays which could significantly lengthen drive times to the airport.
- Our transfers are run by third party suppliers whose terms and conditions will apply, and override ours. When booking onto our transfer you agree to the risks involved of missing your transfer and your return flights; and that you indemnify Alpine /Ocean Elements (iGOSKI Ltd) of any further cost or loss you may incur.
Transfers are complimentary
Our complimentary airport transfers are provided as standard with many of our accommodations and deemed a ‘minor’ item, therefore they do not constitute a package. As a complimentary service, they are not chargeable to you and do not carry any form of compensation for failure to perform or arrive / depart on time. Your transfer may not have an Alpine Elements rep on board, but we will have reps to meet you at either end of your journey.
Please be aware that all transfer times indicated on the website or brochure material from airport to the resort are a guide only and have been calculated under normal driving conditions in a minibus at 100kmph (62.5mph). Factors such as heavy traffic, coach travel, snowfall, coach stops (for the loo and refreshment), feeder transport and adverse weather may lengthen transfer times.
Third party suppliers and stops
Our airport transfers are subcontracted to third party companies and so we cannot guarantee their prompt arrival or performance and their terms and conditions will always apply. Private cars or minibuses are also used for transfers and feeder transfers, however sometimes it may be necessary to share a transfer with another Operator, especially in peak periods, in times of inclement weather and for travel delays. The bus driver will stop for a refreshment or loo break for all routes, except Morzine (unless otherwise requested). English may not be the first language of your transfer driver.