The Castor is a cosy Meribel ski chalet for 10-11 people with a great location: just 100m from Sully’s après ski bar and just 5 mins’ walk to the start of the shops and bars in Meribel centre, from where, a little further in you can also access the ski slopes which run straight to the Chaudanne for all the lifts and ski school meeting points. A great location!
- Sleeps: 10-11 (5 en-suite rooms)
- Sully’s apres ski bar: 100m
- Meribel bars & shops: 5 min walk
- Ski slopes (at tourist office): 6-7 min walk
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
The Castor is a cosy alpine ski chalet, set over three floors with five en-suite bedrooms. It enjoys a great location just 100m from Sully’s Apres ski bar and a 6-7 min’ walk to the town centre and ski slopes.
On the middle floor you will find a cosy living room with a log fireplace and comfortable seating area, Internet TV, dining room and access to a balcony.
Castor is a great chalet for families or friends looking for a convenient location and excellent value for money. As usual, you can expect a high level of Alpine Elements chalet service: with a hearty breakfast each day, afternoon tea and freshly made cakes as you return from the slopes, followed by our three course meals and wine.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Single en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 2: Quad (Dbl & bunk) with en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 3: Small Dbl with en-suite shower, sink, WC
• Bedroom 4: Twin with en-suite shower, sink, WCy
• Bedroom 5: Twin with en-suite shower, sink, WC
Chalet Castor has 5 en-suite bedrooms with beds for 11 guests, but we think it’s best for 10. For most dates you can get group free spaces for filling the chalet privately. Castor is laid out over three floors with an open plan lounge and dining room, a log burning fireplace and balcony on the middle floor. Expect Internet TV, comfy sofas, board games and Wi-Fi. Parking is free and very close to chalet (<50m).
*Bathrooms may have curtain entrances.