Ski Holiday Catering
If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
If there’s anything better to come back to after a long day on the slopes than a crackling log fire, the mouth-watering aroma of home-baked cake, and the promise of a delicious three-course meal, then we’re not actually sure what it is. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
Classic Chalet & Hotel Service
- Daily continental breakfast with cooked options (most days)
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly-baked cakes or biscuits
- Delicious three-course evening meals for 6 nights
- Chalets serve unlimited wine with dinner until dessert
- Trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Earlier mealtimes for hungry kids
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Return flights and transfers (all regional airports)
- A meet and greet at the airport when you fly with us
- Hosts and reps will help with anything you need in resort
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Our 'On the Snow' service will get you on the snow faster!
- NEW: Ski on Arrival Day, for Free!