Ski Holiday Catering
If there’s anything better to come back to after a long day on the slopes than a crackling log fire, the mouth-watering aroma of home-baked cake, and the promise of a delicious three-course meal, then we’re not actually sure what it is. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
It's all about the food!
We’re true foodies at heart, so you can expect the very best in chalet catering for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
Our traditional ski chalets give you the chance to put your feet up and properly relax while your team looks after you. The only thing you have to think about is whether you’ve time for a soak in the hot tub out on the terrace before dinner.
Classic Chalet & Hotel Service
- Daily continental breakfast with cooked options (most days)
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly-baked cakes or biscuits
- Delicious three-course evening meals
- Unlimited wine with dinner until dessert (in chalets)
- Trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Earlier mealtimes for hungry kids
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Return flights and transfers (all regional airports)
- A meet and greet at the airport when you fly with us
- Hosts and reps will help with anything you need in resort
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Our 'On the Snow' service to help you with any ski hire, lessons and lift passes booked through us