Ski Holiday Catering
If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that our talented chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of the week.
If there’s anything better to come back to after a long day on the slopes than a crackling log fire, the mouth-watering aroma of home-baked cake, and the promise of a delicious three-course meal, then we’re not actually sure what it is. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
Our Chalet & Hotel Service
- Continental breakfast each day, with cooked items on some days
- Afternoon tea, coffee & freshly-baked cakes or biscuits (6 days)
- Delicious 3-course dinners each night (6 Nts), & diet requests
- Complimentary wine with dinner, in our catered chalets
- Trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Earlier mealtimes for hungry kids
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- A complimentary airport transfer from Geneva to your accommodation
- Lift passes & Ski Packs delivered straight to you on arrival
- Our 'On the Snow' service helps to get you on the snow!