Ski Holiday Catering
If there’s anything better to come back to after a long day on the slopes than a crackling log fire, the mouth-watering aroma of home-baked cake, and the promise of a delicious three-course meal, then we’re not actually sure what it is. It’s why we take food and drink very seriously in our chalets!
We’ve been listening to your feedback and are pleased to announce that 6 nights’ catering is back in all our Exclusive chalets and ski hotels
Classic Chalet & Hotel Service
- Daily continental breakfast with cooked options (most days)
- Afternoon tea or coffee with freshly-baked cakes or biscuits
- Delicious three-course evening meals for 6 nights
- Chalets serve unlimited wine with dinner until dessert
- Trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Earlier mealtimes for hungry kids
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Return flights and transfers (all regional airports)
- A meet and greet at the airport when you fly with us
- Hosts and reps will help with anything you need in resort
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Our 'On the Snow' service will get you on the snow faster!
- NEW: Ski on Arrival Day, for Free!