Chalet AlmachLa Plagne
The Almach has stunning panoramic views of the slopes from its wrap-around balcony and benefits from an outdoor hot tub and sauna. It enjoys a central, but tranquil location in the popular La Plagne 1800 and is just 4 mins' walk (350m) to the slopes and shops of Plagne 1800. It provides an ideal base with easy access to ski and snowboard the extensive Paradiski.
- Sleeps: 14 (7 ensuite rooms)
- Slopes: 350m (5 mins)
- Shops & bars: 350m (5 mins)
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Classic Chalet Service & Chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Your home for the week
Chalet Almach has lots of charm and ski-atmosphere from its wraparound balcony and stunning views of the slopes. It enjoys an outdoor hot tub with views of the mountains and a chalet sauna for essential post-ski recuperation. It also has a prime location in Plagne 1800, just 4 mins’ walk (350m) from the ski slopes, shops and bars of the vibrant centre in Plagne 1800.
The chalet enjoys a calm location in the trees: close enough to the action but nice and tranquil for relaxation. If you appreciate high altitude skiing in a picturesque location, we think you’ll like it here! The chalet sleeps 14 in seven bedrooms over three floors. On the main floor is a lovely open plan lounge/dining room with an open fireplace vaulted ceiling and a sunny balcony that provides the perfect atmosphere. You’ll enjoy the chalets’ own sauna, hot tub and freshly made cakes for afternoon tea.
Bedrooms... take your pick
• Bedroom 1: Dbl/Twin (sloped ceiling) panoramic views, bathroom
• Bedroom 2: Twin (3 single beds, sloped ceiling), bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Twin/Double en-suite bathroom, private WC
• Bedroom 4: Twin/Double en-suite bathroom, WC
• Bedroom 5: Double en-suite bathroom, WC
• Bedroom 6: Twin/Double en-suite bathroom, WC
• Bedroom 7: Twin/Double en-suite bathroom, WC
Sleeps up to 14 guests in seven en-suite bedrooms. You can even get group free spaces for filling all beds.
There’s an open plan lounge-dining room with a log fireplace and large wrap-around balconies offering stunning ski slope/mountain views. There is a hot tub on the lower sundeck (with more lovely views of the slopes!) and a chalet sauna and ski room with boot warmers.
Bedroom 1 & 2 share a private bathroom, WC. Ideal family suite.