A premium, 15-bed alpine chalet, sitting high up over Morzine with sweeping valley views and a welcoming hot tub at the end of the day...
At A Glance
- SAVE £50 on this Holiday
- Premium alpine chalet (Wi-Fi)
- Sleeps 14+: 7 rooms (ensuite)
- Morzine centre: 5 min cycle
- Shops & bars: 850m (10 min walk)
- Pleney lifts: 5 min cycle
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub & panoramic views
- Plasma TVs, hairdryers in rooms
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners & wine (5 nts)
- Mountain bike hire (free upgrade*)
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
*Chalet Well gets a free bike hire upgrade so guests get their own bike for 6 days
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
About Chalet Well
Chalet Well simply oozes alpine charm with its tastefully designed interior; and enjoys an elevated position in resort with sunny, panoramic views over this idyllic alpine playground.
Morzine offers a holiday for everyone from mountain lovers to active families and adrenaline enthusiasts. Chalet Well will add that extra touch of style to your adventures.
There’s an outdoor hot tub and seven en-suite guest bedrooms, each stylishly decorated in a rustic ‘antique wood’ style.
An open plan dining and living area with a grand Cathedral-style ceiling and roaring log fire provides a perfect setting for our specially prepared 3 course evening meals.
Glass doors open out from the dining room onto a sun terrace for perfect sunny views that you could gaze at all day!
A Mezzanine lounge with sofa seating offers a separate social area with TV-DVD player and games.
This luxury alpine chalet commands an enviable position with fantastic views over Morzine and is about 850m from the central areas or a short 4-5min cycle to town and the Pleney cable car. The free Navette stops outside for easy access to Morzine’s bustling centre in a matter of minutes.
To walk it takes about 10 to 15 mins. It’s quite useful to upgrade your (free) bike hire from 3 days to 6 days for £49 before you travel.
*Kids Club is located at the Hotel Hermine Blanche, only a short distance away
What’s included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us.
We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow hotel guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?
*Kids Club is located at one of our main hotels.
More on Free Active Packs >