Hotel Hermine BlancheMorzine
The Hermine Blanche is a very warm and welcoming hotel run exclusively by us. It’s in a great spot on the ‘sunny side’ of Morzine, just a short walk to the main Super Morzine lifts and the fringes of the town centre. The hotel makes it easy to sit back and relax, with an indoor and outdoor-heated pool as well as a hot tub and sauna, all with spectacular views of the resort from the hotel’s elevated position.
- Sleeps: 60 (25 en-suite rooms)
- Super Morzine lifts: 5 min walk
- Shops & bars: 5 min walk
- Hotel bar & lounge; games
- Heated Pool (Indoor / outdoor)
- Hot tub & Sauna
- Ski slope views
- Boot warmers
- 7Nts Accommodation
- Hotel service and reps & staff
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes each day
- 3 course à la carte dinner (6 nights)
- Bathrobes & welcome toiletries
- Our ‘On the Snow’ Service
- Use of hotel spa
Your home for the week
As featured in ‘The best hotels and chalets in Morzine’, by The Telegraph
The ‘Hermine’ as we affectionately call it, is a 3-star hotel with a 4-star welcome! Run by a team of fantastic staff who are here to give you an unforgettable holiday (they’re so good they won an award for their outstanding service recently).
Enjoy a cosy home-from-home atmosphere with fantastic 3 course menus (included in our half board package) and spectacular views of the Pleney ski slopes from the hotel’s desirable location on Morzine’s ‘sunny side’. The hotel is a 5 minute walk to the suspension bridge which accesses the shops, bars and the popular Super Morzine cable car for immediate access to the best skiing in the area. Our guests love its closeness to the action, as well as the fact that it’s slightly removed from the bustle of Morzine centre. Why not try the Hermine in Summer
Enjoy the facilities
You can take it easy at The Hermine. Relax in the lounge and bar, play some pool or table tennis or maybe take a dip in our heated indoor-outdoor pool. To ease those weary ski-legs then head for our jacuzzi hot-tub and sauna. If you’re after a breath of fresh mountain air, stroll across the suspension bridge into town or just take a wander round our snowy hotel garden which offers incredible views of Morzine from the hotel's elevated position.
Bedrooms...take your pick
Choose from a range of comfortable hotel bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, satellite TV and free guest Wi-Fi throughout. Most rooms have a balcony with sunny views of the mountains or the ski slopes of Le Pleney in the distance.
Extra Beds Discount: Fill every bed in a triple or quad room and get free spaces for kids and up to 50% off adults
- Twin/Double en-suite with shower or bath, WC, balcony
- Triple en-suite (1 double, 1 single) with shower or bath, WC, balcony
- Family Suite (4 pers): 1 double bed & child-size bunk beds (up to age 12), en-suite bathroom, balcony. Perfect for families with younger kids
- Quad Suite (4 pers): 1 double bed & full-size bunk beds in walk through bedroom (separated from main bedroom by a door), en-suite bathroom, balcony. Perfect for families with older kids.
- Interconnecting suite: Two twin/dbl bedrooms connected by an internal door. Each room has an en-suite bathroom and balcony. Perfect for families with older kids.
- Flagship hotel in Morzine's ‘Sunny side’
- Up to 67 beds in 25 en-suite bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course dinners
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more]
- A Bubbly reception and our hotel service all week
- Super Morzine Lifts: 5 to 7 mins walk
- Shops & bars: 450 metres (5 to 7 mins walk)
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Spa with hot tub & sauna
- Direct ski slope views of Le Pleney
- Free hotel Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Free parking for guests, on site