Hotel Hermine BlancheMorzine
The Hermine Blanche is a very warm and welcoming hotel run exclusively by us. This friendly alpine hotel is in a great spot on the ‘sunny side’ of Morzine, just a short walk to the main Super Morzine gondola lifts and the fringes of the town centre. The hotel makes it easy to sit back and relax, with an indoor and outdoor-heated pool as well as a hot tub and sauna, all with spectacular views of the resort from the hotel’s elevated position.
- Sleeps 60 in 25-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre: 5-10 min walk
- Bars and shops: 5 min walk
- Super Morzine lifts: 5 min walk
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Heated Indoor / Outdoor Pool
- Bar & Lounge; Restaurant
- Games room; Wi-fi throughout
- Ski Room; Boot Warmers
- Europe's largest ski area: 650 kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Hotel hosts; reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 5 course à la carte dinners (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Social Ski Hosting
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
About Hotel Hermine Blanche
The Hermine Blanche is a warm and welcoming 3-star hotel close to the centre of resort; run by a team of fantastic staff who are here to give you an unforgettable ski holiday (they’re so good they won an award for their outstanding service recently).
Enjoy a cosy home-from-home atmosphere, fantastic cuisine and spectacular views of the Pleney ski slopes from the hotel’s desirable location on Morzine’s ‘sunny side’. It’s just a 5-10 minute walk to the centre and the popular Super Morzine cable car; our guests love the closeness to the action as well as the fact that it’s slightly removed from the hustle and bustle of Morzine centre. Why not try the Hermine in Summer
Enjoy the facilities
You can take it easy at The Hermine. Relax in the lounge and bar, play some pool or table tennis or maybe take a dip in our heated indoor-outdoor pool. To ease those weary ski-legs then head for our jacuzzi hot-tub and sauna. If you’re after a breath of fresh mountain air, stroll across the suspension bridge into town or just take a wander round our snowy hotel garden which offers incredible views of Morzine from the hotel's elevated position.
Bedrooms...take your pick
If you’re a group booker of 6+, you may be able to get free spaces by taking triple and/or quad bedrooms. Our comfortable hotel bedrooms are presented in a cosy Alpine Style with beautiful wood finishing. We have a variety of twin, double, interconnecting rooms and family suites for up to 4 people.
Many of our rooms have spectacular balcony-views of Morzine and Le Pleney ski slopes in the distance. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, satellite TV (with some UK channels) and free Wi-Fi throughout. We have some premium rooms which can be booked for a small supplement. These are the hotels more recently-renovated bedrooms.
- Twin/Double en-suite with shower or bath, WC, balcony
- Triple en-suite with shower or bath, WC, balcony
- Family Suite (4 per): 1 double bed & bunk beds, en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Twin/Double interconnecting rooms, with two bathrooms and balcony