The Meilleur is one of our favourite chalets. Freshly revamped for the 21/22 ski season, this beautifully appointed chalet has plenty of charm and a location to die for! In fact, we think it’s one of the best in Méribel! Meilleur is situated just 2 mins from the Morel lifts, slopes and bars and only 5 mins from the centre of Méribel so you won’t need a shuttle bus all week! Morel is just above Méribel centre and has quieter and quicker access to the best slopes than Méribel centre. What’s more, intermediate skiers can almost ski back to the chalet. In Méribel it’s hard to find a chalet so close to the slopes, shops and bars, so we think you’ll like it here!
- Sleeps: 12-14 (6 en-suite rooms)
- Almost ski-back-to-door!
- Ski lifts & slopes: 2min walk
- Shops & bars: 2min walk
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Chalet Meilleur is a lovely ski chalet for 12-14 and situated just 5 mins from the shops and bars of Méribel centre; and 2 mins walk to the ski lifts, slopes and bars of Morel.
Meilleur is a delightfully atmospheric ski chalet with lots of Alpine charm and quirky little features that we’re rather fond of. The chalet manages to tastefully blend the old and the new with a large open fireplace, lovely wooden beams and vaulted ceilings - to create a wonderful atmosphere around the dinner table.
With an almost ski-to-door location (for intermediates) and a 2 minute walk to the lifts and slopes for everyone else, we think the Meilleur is a hard chalet to match - and suits all abilities - with no need to take a shuttle bus during your stay!
Six bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom - laid out over three levels - with an open plan kitchen, dining room and comfy lounge (or sitting room) with sofas, open fireplace, TV, dvd, iPOD dock, board games and Wi-Fi. Everything you need for a great week away with family and friends. Boot dryer/warmer and ski room downstairs with washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: Double private bathroom with bath/shower, sink, WC, small balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin/dbl en-suite bath/shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 3: Twin en-suite shower, sink, WC
- Bedroom 4: Family suite (or quad suite): Twin/dbl + bunks (four beds) en-suite shower, sink, WC, sun terrace with views of the mountains.
- Bedroom 5: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, sink, WC, sun terrace. Views of mountains. Two doors to the bedroom (one external and one internal) so you can access the room from inside or outside the chalet.
- Bedroom 6: Twin/dbl en-suite shower, WC
- A 3.5 Diamond ski chalet, very close to slopes
- Sleeps 12-14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms
- Lovely atmospheric ski chalet
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Intermediate skiers can ski back to the chalet
- Ski Slopes & lifts - 150 metres from the door
- Shops & bars - 2 mins walk from the door
- Meribel centre - 5 mins walk from the door
- Chalet Wi-Fi, iPOD dock, washing machine, board games
- Ski room & boot dryers