Chalet CascadeVal DIsere
If you’re looking for a great ski-in, ski-out chalet with superior facilities and an enviable location - right beside one of the best ‘home-runs’ in resort - then treat yourself to the chalet Cascade in Val D’Isere.
- Save £1000 as a Private Chalet
- Sleeps: 11 (6 rooms) Ski-in / Ski-out (piste-side) Resort centre: 10min walk Hot Tub
- Steam room Boot warmers
- Flights & Transfers (2hr 50min)
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Aperitifs and canapés
- 5 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinne
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
Your home from home
Chalet Cascade is a ski-to-door chalet with lovely views towards the Bellevarde. You’ll not only love its location but its superior facilities too; which include a pool table and the holy trinity of luxury facilities: a steam room; a sauna and a hot tub! All onsite, all on hand and all totally private to you and the chalet.
What’s better than a ski to door location in Val D’Isere? Well, it’s a location which is right beside one of the best ‘home-runs’ in resort. That’s your answer! Simply walk out the chalet and clip into your skis and then at the end of the day simply unclip and step straight up to the front door. It’s less than a 10 minute walk to the village centre across the nursery slopes, (and ski hire shops), so access to the town is pretty easy too!
We run the chalet as an exclusive home-from-home for mountain-loving Brits in the winter. Enjoy wonderful views, delicious 5 course dinners, roaring log fires and afternoon tea with freshly made cakes. All served by your own (rather brilliant) chalet hosts. Don't forget we have 3 other chalet-apartments within this building so they’re ideal for larger groups to book together. We have almost 50 beds across these 4 great chalets in our Legettaz residence.
Images are not of the actual chalet but intended to give a representation
Bedrooms...take your pick
The chalet sleeps 11 in six en suite bedrooms, but you don’t have to book the whole chalet, in the Cascade you can book by the room for all dates throughout the season.
Open plan living/dining room with TV / DVD player, music system and Ipod docking station. Hairdryers available. Wifi available. Allocated ski lockers & heated boot warmers
- Bedroom 1: Twin en-suite shower, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Twin en-suite bath, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Twin en-suite bath, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Twin en-suite bath, WC
- Bedroom 5: Twin en-suite bath, separate WC
- Bedroom 6: Single en-suite shower, WC