Premium Plus Chalet Catering
We set very high standards in our Premium Plus chalets, and the food and drink is no exception. We’re true foodies at heart, so you can expect the very best in chalet catering for your stay. If you’ve ever stayed with us before you’ll know that all our talented chalet hosts pride themselves on their top-notch food and service, and we love to get praise from happy, well-fed guests at the end of each week.
We take it up a notch with the food in our Premium Plus chalets, so take a look at what you get to enjoy...
In our Premium Plus Chalets, You’ll Enjoy
- Bubbly reception and canapés on arrival
- Hot tubs or sauna for soothing those limbs
- Breakfast each day (7 days) with cooked options most days
- Freshly baked cakes for Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- Five-course menus (6 nights)
- Specially selected wine with dinner, unlimited until dessert.
- After dinner coffee, chocolates, cheese board & Port
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Specially trained chalet hosts to cook, clean and take care of you
- Celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
Our Premium Plus Chalets
Take a look at our collection of hand-picked luxury chalets, each with a personal level of service that ensures every day of your holiday runs like clockwork.
• Chalet Well (Morzine)
• Chalet Nyon (Morzine)
• Chalet Nyon 2 (Morzine)
• Chalet Austin (Morzine)
• Chalet Cretet (Meribel)
• Chalet Mira Penthouse (La Plagne)
• Chalet Capella (La Plagne)
• Chalet Vega (La Plagne)
• Chalet Java (La Plagne)
• Chalet Appaloosa (Val d'Isere)
• Chalet Cascade (Val d'Isere)
• Chalet Christiane (St Anton)
• Chalet Loori (St Anton)