St Anton Ski Holidays
Make the most of our super early booker offers, save up to a £100 per person for next ski season! St Anton is renowned for the best free-riding in Europe – one of many reasons it sits in prime position at the top of the destination charts – but beginners can start out here too on the gentle Nasserein slopes with nice Blue runs further up.
Look out for this blue banner in the search results:
Why not try our Premium Plus chalets for some added luxe in your life?*
- The best 4-5 diamond chalets
- Bubbly reception & canapés
- Hearty breakfasts to set you up for the slopes!
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea
- Five-course menus
- After-dinner coffee, chocolates, cheese board & port
- Superior house wines, carefully selected by our Sommelier
- Highly-trained hosts to look after you
- Bathrobes, slippers, Luxury toiletries
- Special facilities like hot tub and sauna
- Lift pass to your breakfast table (if you book with us!)
- Our 'On the Snow' service helps with ski hire fitting, lessons & passes
This very stylish Premium Plus ski chalet is next door to its sister-chalet Christiane. The Loori has 18 beds (over 9 en-suite rooms) along with a sauna and wellness area to relax your ski legs after an epic day of skiing and boarding St Anton’s world-class pistes.
This stylish and contemporary Premium Plus ski chalet is next door to Chalet Loori. It has 16 beds (over 8 en-suite rooms) along with a sauna and wellness area to relax your ski legs after an epic day skiing and boarding St Anton’s world-class pistes.