Chalet Flo will hand you a summertime experience in the Alps with the perfect combination of pulse-pounding fun and lazy-days relaxation. This handsome Morzine chalet is just 5 minutes cycle from the Super Morzine gondola, or take the free resort shuttle which stops outside its front door and will whisk you into the centre in minutes.
Then, when you return from a hard day hiking, biking, kayaking, rafting... or whatever else you fancy you can enjoy a long soak in the hot tub, bubbling away on the sun deck and swap stories from the day.
At A Glance
- Sleeps: 26-32: (13 ensuite rooms)
- Lifts & trails: 5 min cycle
- Shops & bars: 800m
- Free bus stop: nearby (< 50m)
- Shops, bars: 1 mile (15 min walk)
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub, steam room
- Games room, lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Secure bike store, Jet wash
Your Holiday Includes
- Flights & Transfers unless self-drive
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- 3 course dinners & wine (5 nts)
- Mountain bike hire (free upgrade*)
- White Water Rafting session
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 day)
- Guided Walk/Hike (Pro Guide half-day)
- Aquatic centre swimming/leisure (6 day)
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding session
- Kids Club: 5 half days (4-17yr)
- 6-day Multi Activity Pass
- More on your FREE Activities
Morzine is Good for
- Short Transfer (1hr 10min)
- Great Mountain Biking!
- Lots of family activities
- Canyoning & Via Ferrata
- Lake activities
- Bars & shops
Your home for the week
Chalet Flo is a bright and modern chalet found in one of the quieter parts of town. We like it because the bedrooms are spacious, and many enjoy balconies with sunny alpine views.
The ground and first floor have south-facing terraces and balconies to soak up the sun all day. And then after you’ve had your fill of energising activity, you can take it easy in the chalet hot tub which bubbles away on the sun deck; or put the spring back in your hiking-legs with the chalets’ own steam room. There’s also free Wi-Fi if you want to catch up with family and friends online.
You’ll be able to enjoy afternoon tea and cake in one of our cosy lounges. Later in the evening you can put your feet up in Flo’s other lounge, with its TV, games, pool and table football, while your hosts prepare a fantastic three-course meal.
Eat, drink and be active
A good day in the mountains starts with one very important meal. Each morning you’ll enjoy our very own Breakfast of Champions. A freshly-cooked Full English style breakfast buffet with cooked options like eggs and bacon to set you up for the day; or mouth-watering continental options if you’d prefer, with a slap-up continental breakfast laid out on staff days off.
Nothing beats a freshly-baked cake and afternoon tea when you get back from a fun-filled day in the lakes and mountains. In the evenings we’ll tease your taste buds with a delicious three-course menu and wine, served 5 nights a week, leaving you free to explore the local restaurants for staff nights off.
- Continental breakfast (7 days) with hot options (4 days) - Afternoon tea, coffee & hot chocolate with freshly baked cakes (5 days) - Three course dinners & wine (5 nights)
What’s included in your free Active Pack?
- Mountain or road biking (free bike hire)
- White water rafting excursion
- Walking lift pass for 25 lifts (6 days)
- Guided walk/hike (half day, professional guide)
- Aquatic centre (swimming/wellness: 6-day pass)
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding (1 session)
- Active Kids Clubs*: 5 half days (4-17yrs)
- Multi-Activity ‘Magic Pass’ (6 days)
Your 'Magic Pass’ gives you access to: (deep breath!) 2 swimming lakes, 25 lifts for hikers, 5 cultural sites, 9 tennis courts, 2 ice skating rinks, 3 tourist road trains, inter-resort shuttle buses and 850km of walking tracks & biking trails.
Reckon you can fit all that in?
With so many activities on offer, the hardest part is choosing what to do! Morzine is famous for its mountain biking and walking and has the most extensive lift network (25 lifts) and the largest number of trails in the Alps.
We put together our inclusive Active Packs so that you’ve more than enough activities to sink your teeth into on your week with us. We include a free lift pass for hikers and walkers to explore the mountains. You can pay a little extra for a biking lift pass to use the high-altitude trails if the resort trails simply aren’t enough!
We also offer complimentary use of our top-notch Specialized mountain bikes during your stay, to help you explore. We’ll even help you get wet with a free session of stand-up paddle boarding and white water rafting. Nothing breaks the ice with your fellow chalet guests like heading down a river at high speed on an inflatable raft, right?
*Kids Club is located at one of our main hotels.