Chalet Sirene has three bedrooms and is a conveniently located ski chalet for 6 to 8 persons. It’s just a 2-3 minute walk to the ski slopes of Tignes Les Brévierès and a minute or so to the bars and shops in this pretty ‘old town’ of Tignes, (or ‘TLB’ as we call it!). TLB is for those who prefer a more chalet-style resort with high altitude skiing and without the high-rise concrete buildings that high altitude resorts like Tignes are renowned for.
- Sleeps: 6-8 (3 en-suite rooms)
- Mountain views
- Ski lift: 2-3 mins walk
- Apres-ski bar: 1 min
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
Sirene is a charming 3 bedroom catered ski chalet just moments from the shops and bars of TLB; and only 2 minutes from the ski slopes and gondola for ski school meeting points. With such a premium location it’s the perfect ‘skier’s chalet’ and comes complete with an Alpine Elements host to cook, clean and whizz up some scrumptious afternoon teas, cakes and 3 course dinners.
Inside, this cosy chalet has a log fireplace and comfy lounge which is open plan to the kitchen and dining room. It makes for cosy and sociable evenings in, as you swap stories of your adventures with family and friends!
Bedrooms... take your pick
Sirene is listed as a 3 star accommodation with the Tourist Office and sleeps 6 to 8 people, offering 2 twin/dbl bedrooms, and a third room with two full size bunk beds (sleeping 4). There is one shower room, and a bathroom (with a bath), two separate toilets and an open plan dining room and lounge with log fire and fully equipped kitchen. Space for parking two cars outside the chalet.
- Bedroom 1: Twin / double bedroom (2 single beds that can be pushed together .
- Bedroom 2: Twin / double bedroom (2 single beds that can be pushed together.
- Bedroom 3: Quad bedroom (2 full size bunk beds).
- 3 Diamond ski chalet, 2-3 mins to slopes
- Sleeps 6-8 in 3 bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: daily breakfast, afternoon tea &
- 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfers [more]
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Ski slopes & lifts: 2-3 mins walk from chalet
- Main centre, shops & bars: 1 min walk
- Chalet Wi-Fi, log fireplace, board games
- Parking (free) outside chalet for 2 cars