Le Petit DruMorzine
Hotel le Petit Dru is set above the old part of Morzine with easy access to Avoriaz. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel which brings you to the Prodains cable car, chair lift and pistes. Because of its elevated location the bus service is recommended for getting around the Morzine and Pleney side of the resort. The hotel is ran by generations of Baud family, so you can expect a warm welcome! The hotel has a small pool and spa facilities plus a cosy bar area and a play room.
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Extensive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Hotel hosts & reps
- Daily breakfast
- 3 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Social ski hosting
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
The Hotel Petit Dru is a short walk from the heart of the Morzine village. The traditional architecture, fantastic location, make this an idilic place to stay.
This 4-star hotel in the heart of the Portes du Soleil lives up to its name…. Luxury is not a detachment from life here. It is not ostentatious. It is experienced internally, but is not synonymous with isolation. In fact, it mixes plurality with serenity, proximity with confidentiality.