Located close to Morzine centre, this 48 bed hotel offers a warm welcome to our British clients who enjoy its hot tub and good food.
- Rating: 3 diamonds
- Sleeps: 48 people
- 19 bedrooms: en-suite
- Ski lifts & slopes: 10 min walk
- Shops & bars: 8-10 min walk
- Bus stop: 50-100m
- Ski back to door (off-piste)
- Comfy lounge & bar
- Hot tub & sundeck
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Ski room
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Expansive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Great for beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Hotel hosts & reps
- Daily breakfast
- Cakes/afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3-course evening meals (6 nights)
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Social ski hosting
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
A charming 3 Diamond hotel which enjoys a central position in the popular resort of Morzine with close proximity to the slopes, lifts and town centre. Expect an outdoor hot-tub and en-suite bedrooms with panoramic mountain views, a fully licensed bar, comfy lounge and our Alpine Elements hotel formula which includes a continental breakfast with hot options, cakes and afternoon tea and 3 course dinners included in our package (6 days).
The Hotel Renardiere is run and operated exclusively by Alpine Elements and sister company IGOSKI, so you can expect the very best welcome from our attentive staff and lots of personal touches to make your holiday extra special. Also included is our 'On the Snow' service which is designed to help you get you on the mountain.
The Renardiere exudes plenty of alpine charm and is resplendent in Chablais wood with lots of alpine quirks in keeping with local styles. Expect an open plan dining room with a small hotel bar and show kitchen where you can watch our chefs at work. Next door you will find a TV lounge with comfy sofas and English Satellite TV, board games and the perfect place to cosy down in the evening and relax in like-minded company whilst looking out over the Morzine valley.