Hotel lOurs BlancMorzine
The Hotel L’Ours Blanc is a firm favourite with our guests. It’s a great value 2-star hotel but we rate it 3 diamonds for its lovely interior and homely atmosphere. Enjoy a great location on Morzine’s prestigious sunny side, less than 5 mins walk to the popular Super Morzine cable car for access to the best skiing in resort and the shops and bars of central Morzine.
- Number of Bedrooms: 20
- Our Rating: 3 diamonds
- Super Morzine Gondola: 500m (5-6min)
- Distance to Shops & bars: 500m
- A free shuttle located a 2-minute walk away can take you to Ardent Cable car
- Wi-Fi Internet & Plasma TV’s in rooms
- Restaurant/ bar & guest lounge
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Extensive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Hotel staff and services
- Daily breakfast (hot and cold)
- 7Nts x 4 course dinners starter/ main/ cheese and dessert
About Hotel L’Ours Blanc
The L’Ours Blanc is a small and friendly hotel with a great family atmosphere, located on Morzine’s prestigious sunny side, just 500 metres (5-6 mins walk) from the popular Super Morzine cable car which accesses the best skiing in resort and the Avoriaz sectors. The shops and bars are also 500 metres away.
For skiing, you can either grab the free shuttle bus which stops 50 metres or so from the hotel for a 10 min ride to the Ardent cable car for route 1 access to the heart of the Portes du Soleil.
Or, you can leave your skis at ABC SKISET ski shop (by the cable car) and have an easy walk each morning over the suspension bridge to get your skis.
Choose from a selection of twin, double and triple rooms. Family suites are available. Bedrooms are equipped with a flat screen TV and a bathroom with shower or bath. Most also have a balcony and great views.