A luxury 10 bed luxury ski chalet with hot tub. Almost ski-to-door, next to the popular Nyon cable car and slopes.
- Quality: Premium Plus Chalet
- Sleeps: 10-11 people
- 5 bedrooms: All ensuite
- Almost ski-to-door
- Nyon cable car next door (100m)
- Shops & bars: 1 mile (10-15 min walk)
- Free bus stop: outside chalet
- Open hearth & cosy lounge
- Hot tub on sundeck
- Wi-Fi and Free View
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Extensive lift system
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Great for families
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Airport transfer: 1Hr 10m
- 7 night’s accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- Aperitifs & canapés
- 5 course menus (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
If you're looking for a true skier's chalet, moments from the piste and a hot tub to soothe those ski-legs then the Nyon could be for you...
Such close proximity to a ski slope is a rarity in Morzine but this stunning chalet not only delivers on ski-convenience, it delivers on comfort as well!
Chalet Nyon has been sympathetically restored to offer all the charm and beauty of an old, traditional ski chalet, with the modern luxuries of a very smart alpine retreat.
Resplendent in old-antique wood mixed with modern conveniences, it offers a cosy and comfortable interior, further enhanced by its' location - right by the popular Nyon cable car and slopes.
Nyon further benefits with a hot tub on the sun deck, and an almost ski-to-door location with superb views of the Vallee de la Manche.
The balconies of the chalet look over to the forest, through which the Nyon ski slopes wind their way down, offering some of the finest and least crowded skiing in the area.
A truly great skiers chalet that is a must for anyone looking for that extra style and pampering for their ski trip this year!