Looking for a true skier's chalet just moments from the slopes? With a cosy interior and its own hot tub to relax in after a day on the hill? Then look no further than our 10-12 bed luxury mountain retreat situated next to the Nyon slopes and cable car - which accesses a superb range of pistes for all levels (beginner to expert) and will get you to the top of the finest powder descents before anyone else!
- Sleeps: 10-12 (5 en-suite rooms)
- Almost Ski-to-door
- Nyon cable car: Next door! Shops & bars:10-15min walk
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub and Sun terrace
- Boot warmers
- 7 night's accommodation
- Free Rtn Airport Transfers
- Chalet service & chalet host
- Bubbly reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course dinner & wine (6 nights)
If you’ve been to Morzine then you’ll know it’s unusual to be able to ski back to your door and that shuttle buses are the way to get around. However chalet Nyon breaks the mould! The chalet is only 70 metres from the slopes and almost ski-to-door in every respect, so it’s quite a novelty not to need to catch a bus. It’s also 50 metres from the Nyon cable car so getting on the ski slopes each morning couldn't be easier. At the top of the Nyon cable car are some of the best pistes in Morzine and Les Gets - and you can get direct access to the full resort, quicker than anyone else using the busier Pleney lifts in the centre of town.
Nyon has been fully restored to offer all the charm and beauty of an old, traditional ski chalet with the modern luxuries of a smart alpine retreat. Outside looks every bit the quintessential wooden ski chalet, whilst inside, the Nyon’s cosy, firelit rooms (designed by Caroline Fooks) are perfect for relaxing after a day on the mountain.
When you’ve had your fill of the pistes, take the excellent home run back to our chalet (it's one of the best in resort) and soak up the last of the evening sun. Enjoy a soak in the chalet hot tub with a slice (or two) of freshly made cake and take in the views of the Vallee de Manche and Pointe de Nyon, which is home to some of the best skiing and boarding in the Portes du Soleil.
Bedrooms... take your pick
Laid out over three floors, there are five ensuite bedrooms for 10-12, and you can get a discount if you fill all 12 beds! On the main floor is a kitchen and dining room with a comfy lounge and fireplace. Its balconies offer sunny mountain views and lead outside to an outdoor hot tub (on the sun deck). There’s a ski room with boot warmers and most rooms can fit a cot. Free chalet parking (onsite) for 4 cars.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed & single bed, large windows (forest view), en-suite bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds (can zip-n-lock into double bed); window with forest view, en-suite bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds (can zip-n-lock into double bed); balcony & windows with excellent mountain views, en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, WC.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds (can zip-n-lock into double bed); & a third single bed. Balcony & windows with excellent mountain views, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC.
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, smaller room, en-suite shower, WC.
- Sleeps: 10 to 12 in five en-suite bedrooms
- Includes Half Board catering: Daily breakfast, afternoon tea
- & 3 course dinners with wine
- Includes complimentary airport transfer [more] >
- A Bubbly reception and your chalet host for the week
- Nyon ski lift is next door - for access to the best slopes in the Morzine domain!
- Almost ski to door! Ski slopes 80 metres away
- Shops & bars: 1 mile; or a 15 min walk; or 5 mins by free bus
- Bus stop outside chalet (runs every 30 mins in main season)
- Hot tub on sun deck - incredible views
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Parking for up to 5 cars (onsite)