This handsome Morzine chalet is just a few minutes from the Super Morzine lifts which access the best skiing and boarding in the Portes du Soleil. You can take the free bus which stops outside and it’ll whisk you to the centre in minutes. As you return from skiing and boarding the this incredible - and very large - ski area, relax in the chalet steam room or enjoy a long soak in the hot tub which bubbles away on the sun deck. We think you’ll like it here… perhaps that’s why so many of our guests return.
- Sleeps: 26-32 guests
- Ski lifts: 1 mile (5 min by bus)
- Shops & bars: 800m (4-5 min by bus)
- Shops & bars: 10-15 min walk
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Spacious bedrooms (13 ensuites)
- Hot tub & steam room
- Games room & lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Europe's largest ski area: 650 kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- 7 Nts Accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Chalet hosts to look after you
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3-course evening meals (6 nights)
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
- Cancellation Cover included; (Enhanced Cover £49)
Your home for the week
Chalet Flo is a bright and modern ski chalet found in a nice and sunny part of town. We like the Flo because its well connected to the centre for when you want some action (via the free resort bus) yet it’s in a quieter neighbourhood for when you want to rest. We also love its hot tub and steam room (who wouldn’t?) and its spacious, modern bedrooms - with south-facing balconies - perfect for soaking up the sun.
After you’ve had your fill of Vit D, then continue to take it easy for a while. You’ve earned it! Relax with a cuppa’ and enjoy freshly made cakes for afternoon tea while our hosts prepare a fantastic three course meal.
Enjoy the facilities
The Flo is a modern chalet with premium facilities designed to give you a perfectly relaxing holiday. Soak away in the hot tub which bubbles on the sun deck, or put the spring back in your ski-legs on our steam room. There’s also free Wi-Fi if you want to catch up with family and friends online.
The relaxation continues as our cosy lounge beckons you in front of a wood burning fire. Or try the downstairs lounge with its pool table, games and entertainments’ while our hosts prepare a fantastic three course meal for you.
On the ground and first floor are south-facing terraces and balconies. Wonderful spots for relaxing and enjoying the sun in front of panoramic mountain views.
Bedrooms...take your pick
If you’re a group booker of 6+, you may be able to get free spaces by taking triple and/or quad bedrooms. Most rooms have balconies with panoramic mountain views, the perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun. Each one is light and bright with an en-suite bathroom as standard.
Two rooms have a mezzanine with two additional beds upstairs and are ideal for families with older children age 6-7+. The staircase is quite steep so we think they suit kids age 7+. Rooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door, so they are ideal for family and friends.
- Twin/Double rooms with en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite rooms with shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- 2x Twin/Double interconnecting bedrooms - with 2 bathrooms. (Rooms 3 & 4)
- 2x Twin/Double family en-suite bedrooms - each with mezzanine with 2 additional single beds, for 6-7yrs+. (Rooms 11 & 12)