A quintessential mountain ski chalet; quaint and pretty to behold whilst commanding an enviable location for ‘Route One’ access to the pistes of Avoriaz and the true heart of the Portes du Soleil. Hot tub, sauna and beautiful mountain views come as standard!
Chalet Ardoisieres is a stunning ski chalet located close to the slopes and the Avoriaz Express cable car in the popular Les Prodains area. With its ‘ski-back-to-door’ location* and immediate access to the heart of the best skiing in the Portes du Soleil, this is a chalet that will appeal to keen skiers and boarders.
This charming alpine retreat is really very special. Set under the back drop of an impressive cliff face, it enjoys a great location and sweeping valley-views from its open plan lounge and dining room; which’ll impress you even more when soaking away in the hot tub which bubbles away on the sun deck. This is a ski chalet that comes with bags of atmosphere, but with modern luxuries, grand views and the facilities you’d expect of a premium retreat.
*You can ski back to door via an easy off-piste route under normal snow conditions. Not ideal for beginners
- 6 bedrooms, all en-suite and with sunny mountain and valley views.
- Room 1: Twin or Triple (3 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC
- Room 2: Twin (2 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC
- Room 3: Twin (2 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC
- Room 4: Twin or Triple (3 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC
- Room 5: Twin (2 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC
- Room 6: Twin or Triple (3 single beds). En-suite bathroom, WC