Hotel Le MottaretMeribel
Welcoming 3 Star Hotel in Meribel Mottaret with a great ski-to-door location! Close to some of the very best that the Three Valleys has to offer.
- Hotel Rating: 4 stars
- Hotel Quality: Classic
- Sleeps: 88
- Number of Bedrooms: 42
- Distance to Slopes: 300m
- Distance to Shops: 50m
- Time to Apres Ski: 50m
- Sauna & fitness room
- Wifi throughout
- Restaurant & Bar
- Half Board Catering
- Snow-sure resort
- Huge Linked Ski Area - over 650 kms. Year round resort facilities
- Great for all levels
- Very well linked lift & piste system
- Good nightlife and shopping
- Plenty for non skiers to do
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Hotel staff
- Daily breakfast
- 3-course evening meals (6 nights)
Each of the 42 rooms has a satellite TV, telephone, bathroom with bath or shower and WC. The majority have a balcony. The newly redecorated superior rooms come with thick carpet, a wooden decor, TV and DVD player, and a marble bathroom. Guests also have the benefit of free Wi-Fi access access throughout the whole hotel.
There is a reception area and a spacious lounge with an open log fire. On the terrace there is the new Under The Stars Jacuzzi. The restaurant “Le Bistrot de Mottaret” serves excellent traditional French and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy a large all you can eat breakfast and a 5-course dinner buffet with choice of dishes.
For that extra special touch, guests have free access to sauna + fitness room.
Classic & Superior Rooms
Classic rooms are bright and spacious with en-suite facilities. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and WC, ipod docking stations, hairdryers, Yves Rocher beauty products, telephone and satellite TV (French & English channels). All rooms have a balcony with mountain or ski slope views. In addition, family suites have two balconies, kitchenette with fridge and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
Bar & Restaurant
The Pole Sud Bar offers chilled out evening entertainment featuring live music and guest DJs. The outdoor bar is the Cafe Del Mott with stunning panoramic mountian views and live music and resident DJs from all over Europe. There is table service and a BBQ option.
The restaurant features a 5 course dinner buffet prepared by Chef Julien and his team, accompanied by local aperitifs and wine (local charge).
• 5 course buffet dinners •All-You-Can-Eat breakfast •ski-to-door Hotel • 84 beds • 42 bedrooms • Outdoors Jacuzzi and chill out deck • Broadband Wi-Fi • Distance to Piste: 0 to 10m • Distance to town: 0 to 10m • Satellite TV in bedrooms and bar • parking • Welcome hamper in each room • Open fire • Ski lockers • Ski hire in the hotel • licensed bar with guest discounts • Reception