A nice little 8-9 bed chalet in a cracking location with a short walk to Meribel centre. Sauna and panoramic mountain views.
- Rating: 3 diamonds
- Sleeps: 8-9 people
- 5 bedrooms: Ensuite
- Ski slopes: 450m (6-7 min walk)
- Shops/bars: 350m (5 min walk)
- Shuttle bus stop: 50m
- Impressive views
- Chalet sauna
- Open hearth & cosy lounge
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure
- Glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Airport transfer: 2Hr 30m
- 7 Night's accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Daily breakfast
- Cakes/afternoon tea (daily)
- 6 x 3-course evening meals
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
A very pleasant 3 Diamond chalet, recently built, with a very fresh and appealing pine interior, and located in central Meribel for easy access to the slopes and amenities. The chalet further benefits with sauna, a heated boot warmer and large sunny terrace offering superb views.
The chalet has 4 en suite twin/dbl en suite bedrooms, one of which is a single en suite. Single rooms are quite a rarity in any ski chalet!
Double aspect balconies and the chalet’s elevated position afford panoramic views of Meribel and the ski slopes in the distance; an open fire place along with our freshly baked cakes and fabulous 3 course cuisine helps create a very special alpine atmosphere one would expect of a well appointed Meribel ski chalet.