Chalet La GrangeMeribel
A lovely 12 bed ski chalet with a comfy lounge. It’s almost ‘ski-back-to-door’ location makes chalet La Grange a popular choice.
- Rating: 3.5 diamonds
- Sleeps: 12 people
- 5-6 bedrooms: en-suite
- Ski-back-to-door of chalet
- Ski slopes: 300m (for skiing back)
- For ski lifts: 10 min by Navette
- For Shops/bars: 10 min by Navette
- Navette bus stop: Outside chalet
- Open hearth & cosy lounge
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure
- Glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Airport transfer: 2Hr 15m
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Return flights (unless self-travel)
- Resort transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet host & reps
- Daily breakfast
- Cakes/afternoon tea (daily)
- 3-course evening meals (5 nts)
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
This Premium ski chalet in Meribel-Chandon is a beautiful old barn conversion to which clients can ski back close to the chalet - a rare opportunity indeed for any Meribel ski chalet! The chalet enjoys sweeping views over the surrounding valley and sunny aspect balconies looking up into the mountains of Meribel.
Settle down after a day's skiing in front of a roaring log fire which creates the perfect skiing atmosphere in the chalets' large open plan living-cum-dining room with its deep and comfortable sofas, and magnificent views.
Accommodating up to 12 people, you can expect six twin bedrooms, most of them are spacious and well equipped with built-in wardrobes and fully fitted en-suite bathrooms. Rooms 5 & 6 share a shower-room and wc, and completely occupy the top floor of the chalet for extra privacy. Two perfect rooms for families or friends.