Spacious 5 bedroom, all ensuite ski chalet with additional kids rooms close to the centre of Meribel with a hot tub and panoramic sunny views… A very desirable chalet!
- Sleeps: 2-10 max
- 5 bedrooms: Ensuite
- Chaudanne ski slopes: 5 min (bus)
- Morel ski slopes: 3 min (bus)
- Shops/bars: 350m (5 min walk)
- Free bus stop: 50m
- Comfy lounge & impressive views
- Hot tub on sun deck
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Ski room & boot dryers
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Airport transfer: 2Hr 30m
- 7 night's accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (unless self-travel)
- Chalet hosts & reps
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cakes (6 days)
- 3 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Accommodation
Chalet Himalaya is a bright and spacious chalet sitting within its own private grounds, within 450m of the centre of Meribel. Perfect for groups, families or couples to share.
The open-plan layout of this chalet lends itself to socialising; perfect for groups and families who enjoy convivial evenings around our large dining table where our friendly host will serve our excellent 3 course evening meals and our usual high level of Alpine Elements service.
Expect a lovely open plan lounge/diner with a log fire place, Satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access. Guests will also benefit from a hot tub and a large sun terrace looking across to the slopes of Meribel in the distance. Views also extend up into the mountains of the Olympic ski area for a spectacularly panoramic and sunny outlook.
Chalet Himalaya has 5 fully en-suite bedrooms which can be taken as double/twin or triple with a 3rd bed on a mezzanine accessed via ladder, better suited for kids aged 8yrs +.
Ski and boot Room with heated boot rack
Lounge / Dining Room with fire place, Kitchen, public loo. Sun terrace, spectacular mountain views Room 1 - Double / Twin with en-suite bath & WC
- Room 2 - Double / Twin (or Triple). A 3rd bed is on mezzanine accessed by ladders. En-suite bath & WC. Balcony
- Room 3 - Double / Twin (or Triple). A 3rd bed is on mezzanine accessed by ladders. En-suite bath & WC. Balcony
- Room 4 - Double / Twin (or Triple). A 3rd bed is on mezzanine accessed by ladders. En-suite bath & WC. Balcony
- Room 5 - Double / Twin (or Triple). A 3rd bed is on mezzanine accessed by ladders. En-suite shower & WC. Balcony
Note: Mezzanine beds suitable for children aged 8 +. Beds accessed by ladder style steps not suitable for small children